Welcome To aBlackWeb

New Layout/Theme

Dont know what's going on but I like the new layout. I was tryna figure out how do you goat or lol a post. It only says like or dislike. Do I have to have more money for specific reactions or something?

Dont know what's going on but I like the new layout. I was tryna figure out how do you goat or lol a post. It only says like or dislike. Do I have to have more money for specific reactions or something?

If you're on your phone long press the like button and you'll see the other reactions

If you're on the computer hover over the like button.

@Goldie, it just dawned on me you should've done an announcement banner to point people to that layout thread so all their questions could be answered

I feel like you've been answering the same questions over and over again

The new layout is cool but seriously this site needs a better server imjussayin'

Why do u say that? This site hasn't went down due to servers in nearly 2 years.

We currently have the top of the line servers. Niggas wouldn't believe how much i pay a month for that shit.

Update on the app:

It's looking like I'm gonna have to launch the app with only the Google Play Store for now. The Apple Store is giving me bullshit due to profanity on the site. So in the mean time while i figure out what to do with Apple, I'm gonna launch the app on Google within the next couple days.

It's a little slow on my end and when I click threads it sends me back to the forum index or goes blank

That's never happened to me before. Are any of yall going through this?

Can u link a thread that sends you back to the forum index?

Update on the app:

It's looking like I'm gonna have to launch the app with only the Google Play Store for now. The Apple Store is giving me bullshit due to profanity on the site. So in the mean time while i figure out what to do with Apple, I'm gonna launch the app on Google within the next couple days.

Are you able to submit with the app with mature rating?

Only thing I get is when I click alerts. Sometimes it’ll say it’s not available. It happens several times but I just hit refresh. I’ll screenshot it next time.

Back