Welcome To aBlackWeb

New Layout/Theme

I was just thinking the same shit earlier. This new software got the old shit looking ancient af.

Videos gotta be a certain size @Goldie ?? I tried uploadin’ a 1:16 clip and then a :09 clip of K Dot from tha concert last year and an error keeps coming up...is that summin’ you workin’ on top or am I just bein’ “not young” and stupid?! I don’t think I have any :01 clips of anything....lol

Videos gotta be a certain size @Goldie ?? I tried uploadin’ a 1:16 clip and then a :09 clip of K Dot from tha concert last year and an error keeps coming up...is that summin’ you workin’ on top or am I just bein’ “not young” and stupid?! I don’t think I have any :01 clips of anything....lol

Depends on the size of the video.

I think I'm gonna make the ability to upload videos a perk members have to buy (with ABW money). I don't need the servers crashing cuz niggas wanna keep posting niggas with capes in the comic section lol

Depends on the size of the video.

I think I'm gonna make the ability to upload videos a perk members have to buy (with ABW money). I don't need the servers crashing cuz niggas wanna keep posting niggas with capes in the comic section lol

No doubt...I’m not really sure what that means but I’m glad I kept my 142M

:whatitdo:

For some reason the chrome mobile won't let me hit the approve button for push notification. The Firefox app works tho.

Back