Welcome To aBlackWeb

New Layout/Theme

Just added a new layout called "Nexus". I think I'm gonna make that the default in the next few days.

The other layouts will still be available.

Bout to make the new layout the default for about an hr and see what happens

If you wanna change it back to the layout we've been using , scroll down to the bottom of the screen, click "nexus" and then select "dark child"

Dope

Just wanna give people options and we needed a layout with a white background.

Now there's 3 solid layouts available.

I only like the default white style. The other ones just feel too weird... used the same feature on the other disgraceful site...

I changed the layout back to what we've been using, but the white layout and other layouts are still available.

Later today I'm gonna add another new feature to the site. I'll explain what it is when I'm done. But I got a couple more features I've been working on adding to the site soon.

Update:

There's now a "Media" tab. It allows you to upload pics, videos and audio to your page.

-If you wanna post pics you can create photo albums and set it to where only posters of your choosing can see it. Kinda like an IG page.

- If you do music you can post your mixtapes, music videos etc and anybody who clicks your page can check it all out there.

- If you're a gamer and record any of your games, you can upload em to your page.

I just added it and still testing things out, I'll let yall know anything else i come across with the feature.

Bout to unsticky this thread and in a couple days i'll move it to the Help section.

Back