Welcome To aBlackWeb

New Layout/Theme

Let me know if yall post attachments.

If that's fixed that means everything with the Android app has been fixed & the AT&T issue is resolved using the app.

I'm still gonna see what i can with getting the website to work for AT&T users.

It's the first model of the app. It doesn't have all the features the website does at the moment, that's gonna take time.

But I'll be adding more features to the app gradually.

No update on apple approval yet?

Nah that probably won't be available for atleast a week. I haven't even got the chance to work on it cuz i've been trying to fix the bugs with the android app.

Now that the bugs with the android app has been taken care of I can focus on the IOS app. I'll try to have it available by next week.

Yeah, so when I reply to a thread, if I want to attach an image from my phone I have to hit the "maximize" arrows in the text box.
Looks like you can search for gifs online to attach as well
screen1.jpg

Once I hit those arrows I can either take a pic or look in my gallery to add a pic to attach.

screen2.jpg

I haven't tested youtube or anything like that tho.

Bet.

Now I can start working on the IOS app.

And just to make sure. The people who had wifi issues are now able to get on the site without wifi right?

FYI

You can only give a like reaction while on the app. The layout not that great as before on the app but I can see what I need to see on it.

You can't bold a sentence or post smileys while in the app either

Yea it's the very first version of the app. There's alot of functions I still need to add to the app, the first being the reactions. I'll try to have the reactions on the app within the next week or so.

FYI

You can only give a like reaction while on the app. The layout not that great as before on the app but I can see what I need to see on it.

You can't bold a sentence or post smileys while in the app either
Nigga when was the last time you liked a post lol

Soooo...in tha smilie “bank” there’s this :scust:
smilie...is this a pic I can’t see or is it just tha text sayin’ “scust”??

:huh2:

Back