Welcome To aBlackWeb

New Layout/Theme

Same here but when I put in the username and password in, I get the alert then it takes me to the forum home screen and it appears like im logged in and I can navigate with no issues.

If I close the app completely though I have to re-login in and get the same alert.

All good tho.. just a few growing pains. Do ya thing @Goldie !

Yeah I played with the app on my Kindle I uninstalled (I barely have space) it and downloaded on my phone instead. The app itself is cool the login bugs need to be worked on.

So I had the same log in issue as well. And with having to sign in each time.

Another thing I noticed was in the app, I can't attach files. When I press the link it does nothing.

So I had the same log in issue as well. And with having to sign in each time.

Another thing I noticed was in the app, I can't attach files. When I press the link it does nothing.

Are you trying to post something saved to your phone or copy and paste a pic?

Damn. I'm able to post from my phone, but I'm using an iphone so it might be different for me, plus im using a beta version.

Can one of yall try posting a pic from yall phone with the app?

I tried on my Android. I can paste in a link to an image but if I want to upload one from my phone... no go..

I also can't do the media joint from my phone.. like if I wanted to paste in a youtube, twitter, reddit link etc.

Looks like it might have something to do with the "Drop or click here" functionality.

Hope that helps

Damn, looks like i got a lot of work to do with fixing the bugs. I'll try to have everything fixed by tomorrow.

Back