Welcome To aBlackWeb

New Layout/Theme

Layout Update:

Everybody has 3 Layout Styles to choose from:

- Tactical (titled 'ablackweb' on the list)

- Dark (Child)

All 3 are very different styles. If you don't like either 3, idk what to tell you other than wait for the app that drops in the next couple days.

I will be updating the reactions list soon. Once someone helps me with making the emoticons for the reactions, i'll update the list.

Some of the other features we've grown used to having will slowing start returning to the site. Right now i'm still working on the app, so alot of my attention is there. But once I'm done with that, I'll get back to working on the new upgrade on the website.

For those who are still experiencing issues with the site due to having AT&T as a provider, the ABW app should fix that issue.

New Features:

- Push Notifications: Android users can now receive alerts on their phone whenever you get mentioned, a message, etc. You can customize it to what you want to receive alerts for. Click your name, go to preferences, click "enable push notifications".

- U can now edit photos that you upload on the site directly from the site.

- U can upload videos (i made a limit to the size of video you can upload)

I'll be adding new features to the list shortly.​

Last edited:
I ain’t feeling this shit. I can change the colors and make other changes but I think this layout has too much going on to ever get used to.

So I’ll let y’all help me decide. Check out the layouts available and let me know which one u think I should roll with.

I can always throw the Nip pic in the background but the layout that we’ve been using for the past 2 years isn’t available on the new version.

I ain’t feeling this shit. I can change the colors and make other changes but I think this layout has too much going on to ever get used to.

So I’ll let y’all help me decide. Check out the layouts available and let me know which one u think I should roll with.

Yea my nga this aint it. Shit about to give me an epileptic seizure.

Lol im not even 50% done with this update, I just gotta find a layout that works then I can move forward with adding the other features back.

And this ain’t even the app update. Whoever uses the app will be seeing a whole different layout regardless of what I pick. This is only for the people who will continue to visit ABW via an online browser.

If these are the layout options I think Abyss and Dark Drift look the best.

And the Nipsey background.

I just logged on with my laptop. It actually looks pretty good on the computer, but this shit looks trash on the phone.

I'll have a new layout up later today.

Very social media-esque and I think it’s very dope. I think this layout would attract more users..

Back