Welcome To aBlackWeb

New Jersey Required To Teach LGBT History in School

I disagree with comparing religion to being gay. Religion is a culture with cultural practices. Gay is just a sexual orientation which has zero to do with how you live your life or what you believe. There are whole countries of muslims. A whole country of gays doesn't exist and of course is impossible.

But gays do have a culture tho. How can they not? That drag queen stuff that voguing stuff all that. Just because we dont like it dont mean its not a culture.

Im really not understanding whats so scary about gays. Your kids finding out somebody is gay how does that harm anybody?

With all due respect that's ignorant to say. Of course there is, the LGBT community have their own culture and lifestyle.

Bro dayum near every city has a gay community, they have their own parades, their own genre and the whole 9. I can name you gay film directors, artists and more. You can't compare race and ethnicity to sexuality because the two can sometimes be synonymous with each other and identity as a whole. James Baldwin often spoke about that with his own experiences.

But I don't blame you for that tho because in America you guys are subconsciously brain washed via mental slavery from 400 years of oppression to wage war on one another. While the white man passes laws to protect themselves and y'all are too busy fighting instead of embracing one another. It's not your fault.
LOL what I said has zero to do with 400 years of slavery. Its funny you mocked that history while supporting gays. Its one reason why you as a Canadian don't have shit in common with us. You cant speak on what we go through because you are not living through it. Anyway as I said being gay has zero to do with culture regardless of what they say. Their music and art has nothing to do with being gay. Gay film directors culture come from their racial/country background, not because they are gay. There is no such thing as a gay style as there is a meso style. You don't seem to understand exactly what I am saying but I will forgive you.

Last edited:
But gays do have a culture tho. How can they not? That drag queen stuff that voguing stuff all that. Just because we dont like it dont mean its not a culture.

Im really not understanding whats so scary about gays. Your kids finding out somebody is gay how does that harm anybody?
All drag queens are not gay though. Drag goes back to Asian culture during their performances in plays, but the men were not gay. Martin did drag basically but he is not gay. You confuse my comments with hate when I just don't see it as a culture. A community is not a culture.

For those that don't get what I am saying. Check out this clay vessel from Egypt. Its a part of Egyptian culture because of its design which is based on their environment, asthetics and architecture. It is unique to those people as well as their beliefs as is the pyramids and sarcophagus.
11524-004-26086A10.jpg

https://www.britannica.com/place/an...and-Early-Dynastic-periods/media/180468/26832

That is cultural history and it was not based on gender or sexuality. A self portrait is also a style with cultural history as were the roman artists. Some of these artists/architects were gay, but being gay was not their culture.

I said what I said but don't think someone is ignorant because they don't agree with you. You don't know how it is over here and I told you back on the IC. The history of slavery don't have shit to do with my opinion. Pride in sexuality is not a culture its a reaction to being hated for being gay but whatever. You worry about gay culture and I will worry about OUR history.

To a lot of people it is because there are people who identify with their sexual orientation more and people who are discriminated and hated on because of it. The irony of the disagreement is why the LGBT community is pushing to teach it in schools. So people don't make dumbass assertions.
Bruh IDGAF what they say, it is not a culture to me. Nothing will change that lol. If you think its a culture then cool. I am free to hold my opinion. Stop getting so emotional over something trivial. There is nothing significant to learn about sonits a waste either way. "Gay culture" has had no impact on our lives. I will sleep well never knowing about it lol. We done now.

Back