Welcome To aBlackWeb

New Jersey Required To Teach LGBT History in School

The most prominent gay person I can think of was maybe King James of the King James Bible. I don't believe his sexuality was ever confirmed, though. Also theirs the alleged gay acts, not meaning consensual, of the church and Spartans. Caligula even, but... I don't know where any of this is gonna go.

My only concern is that they don't pull any bullshit and do the revisionist nonsense like they did for their gay version of the bible. But if it's true and significant, sure let folks know. We need to be watchful though. There's already a textbook out there that has picture of a white man being falsely used as a picture for Mansa Musa.

I learned about him in school. And yet, his sexual orientation was never brought up.

Why is it even necessary to highlight?

Because it was part of his id and he spoke on it. Its loke leaving out malcolm x was a muslim and only concentrating on his work.

I get yall traditional and folks think everybody is going to.turn gay because we learn about gay people.

What I do want, is that they stop romanticizing the gay shit.

For instance: When the subject of Harvey Milk comes up, make sure to mention that he was a pedophile and regularly sought out and engaged in homosexual relationships with underage teenage boys.

Make sure to let everyone know that it was that NAMBLA, the homosexual pedophile organization, that got the age of consent for gay sex brought in line with heterosexual guidelines.

put all the shit out there, 'cause if they don't, then you can bet there's some homo behind the scenes trying to normalize this bullshit.

What I do want, is that they stop romanticizing the gay shit.

For instance: When the subject of Harvey Milk comes up, make sure to mention that he was a pedophile and regularly sought out and engaged in homosexual relationships with underage teenage boys.

Make sure to let everyone know that it was that NAMBLA, the homosexual pedophile organization, that got the age of consent for gay sex brought in line with heterosexual guidelines.

put all the shit out there, 'cause if they don't, then you can bet there's some homo behind the scenes trying to normalize this bullshit.

How you mean? How is that bad

Because it was part of his id and he spoke on it. Its loke leaving out malcolm x was a muslim and only concentrating on his work.

I get yall traditional and folks think everybody is going to.turn gay because we learn about gay people.

They barely talk about Malcolm X in school unless you got to a predominately black school...even then it's minimal. Thats besides the point tho.

I can see if they focus on the civil right aspect, but that wont be where the buck stops.

How you mean? How is that bad

If they avoid saying that then they're doing nothing more than trying to indoctrinate kids into the idea that homosexuals are benevolent in the same way that they've successfully separated themselves from same-sex pedophilia.

If they avoid saying that then they're doing nothing more than trying to indoctrinate kids into the idea that homosexuals are benevolent in the same way that they've successfully separated themselves from same-sex pedophilia.

This is exactly what they're doing. Bruh, they had a story time hosted by trannys at a library in royak oak.

Like wtf is that? Thats some twisted shit, dgaf what anybody say. They are really aiming to manipulate the future generation.

This is exactly what they're doing. Bruh, they had a story time hosted by trannys at a library in royak oak.

Like wtf is that? Thats some twisted shit, dgaf what anybody say. They are really aiming to manipulate the future generation.

Royal Oak??? Eh... I can see that kinda shit there. It's still wrong as fuck on too many levels, but RO been on some other shit for the last 30 years or so.

I disagree with comparing religion to being gay. Religion is a culture with cultural practices. Gay is just a sexual orientation which has zero to do with how you live your life or what you believe. There are whole countries of muslims. A whole country of gays doesn't exist and of course is impossible.

I see no problem and I encourage it. I can name a lot of people who contributed to society and were prominent members of the LGBT community.

That being said this thread is going platinum.
Them being LGBT has nothing to do with their contribution though. Being gay is not a culture like Asian, Indian, Native or African. There is no such thing as LGBT music, art or film style.

Back