Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Eminem - Music To Be Murdered By

Rate "Music To Be Murdered By"

• Total voters
His 3rd album came out 18 years ago, Haha. You've just been turning a blind eye for almost 20 years?

None of this was on his first 3 albums?

That’s a skit and you know that but it’s cool.

again, I am a fan of how the guy rhymes and his first 3 albums mainly.

It is. I crack up so hard when it's brought to people's attention that Em is saying some gay shit, then y'all act like some down low dudes getting caught when it's brought to your attention.

*Em raps about sucking a dude off then fuckin a guy in his ass*

Non-fan: "That's really gay. Why you losing to it?

Fan: MAN FUCK YOU!! I DON'T LISTEN TO THAT GAY SHIT. NAW, NOT ME!!

It's like when he talks he takes down y'alls awareness of gay shit. Better not fuck around and meet him in person. Get turned out.

Eminem makes jokes about gay shit. Yeah we know.

It’s corny when he does it. I don’t like the songs where he uses that shit as a crux for comedic value. It’s not the shit I’m listening to.

and look at you, talking about getting turned out and all sorts of imaginary gay shit. You alright?

here’s the difference between you and me:

I really don’t give a fuck about what you think.

This new joint from Em is better than his last 3 albums!

I'm already on second listen and I say this joint right now is at least 8.5-9. Idk what Em did but dude went back to that '01-02 time frame. He did his thing. It only two joints worth skipping over.

Best tracks:

Darkness
Stepdad
In Too Deep
Leaving Heaven
No Regrets

Top 5 best songs from each album

The SSLP -

Rock Bottom
If I Had
My Name Is
I'm Shady
As The World Turns

The MMLP -

Marshall Mathers
The Way I am
Drug Ballad
The Real Slim Shady
Who Knew

TES -

Hailie's Song
Superman
Cleanin Out My Closet
Say Goodbye To Hollywood
Soldier

Encore -

Mockingbird
We As Americans
Spend Some Time
Like Toy Soldiers
Love You More

Relapse -

Beautiful
Deja Vu
Careful What You Wish For
My Darling
Crack A Bottle

Recovery -

Not Afraid
Going Through Changes
So Bad
Space Bound
You're Never Over

The MMLP 2 -

Stronger Than I Was
Headlights
Beautiful Pain
Legacy
So Much Better

Revival -

Arose
Believe
In Your Head
Castle
Tragic Endings

Kamikaze -

Good Guy
Normal
Stepping Stone
Nice Guy
Fall

MTBM -

Darkness
Never Love Again
Heaven
No Regrets
In Too Deep

By the way dude needs to shave and stay clean shaven that beard and facial hair makes him look hella scruffy and does not suit him at all. Clean shaven makes him look so much younger like he is in his early 20s

It is. I crack up so hard when it's brought to people's attention that Em is saying some gay shit, then y'all act like some down low dudes getting caught when it's brought to your attention.

*Em raps about sucking a dude off then fuckin a guy in his ass*

Non-fan: "That's really gay. Why you listening to it?

Fan: MAN FUCK YOU!! I DON'T LISTEN TO THAT GAY SHIT. NAW, NOT ME!!

It's like when he talks he takes down y'alls awareness of gay shit. Better not fuck around and meet him in person. Get turned out.
A lot of projection in this post, it’s 2020 being gays accepted. Own your fruitiness bro.

Still playing this album heavily its a great album

It's catchy but has substance and introspect and combining both making songs that are so catchy but have substance/introspect at the same time the best of both worlds on a song is the reason Eminem has always won and is who he is, achieved the success and reached the iconic status he got to

I think I can confidently say the novely of this shit wore off after the first couple times we seen/heard Em do this super fast rap shit.

I don't like it when he does it... I didn't like when Busta was leaning heavy on that super fast rhyme scheme for a while either

I think I can confidently say the novely of this shit wore off after the first couple times we seen/heard Em do this super fast rap shit.

I don't like it when he does it... I didn't like when Busta was leaning heavy on that super fast rhyme scheme for a while either

Agreed it sounds beyond terrible and non listen worthy at all when he tries to use the fast flow

Top 5 best songs from each album

The SSLP -

Rock Bottom
If I Had
My Name Is
I'm Shady
As The World Turns

The MMLP -

Marshall Mathers
The Way I am
Drug Ballad
The Real Slim Shady
Who Knew

TES -

Hailie's Song
Superman
Cleanin Out My Closet
Say Goodbye To Hollywood
Soldier

Encore -

Mockingbird
We As Americans
Spend Some Time
Like Toy Soldiers
Love You More

Relapse -

Beautiful
Deja Vu
Careful What You Wish For
My Darling
Crack A Bottle

Recovery -

Not Afraid
Going Through Changes
So Bad
Space Bound
You're Never Over

The MMLP 2 -

Stronger Than I Was
Headlights
Beautiful Pain
Legacy
So Much Better

Revival -

Arose
Believe
In Your Head
Castle
Tragic Endings

Kamikaze -

Good Guy
Normal
Stepping Stone
Nice Guy
Fall

MTBM -

Darkness
Never Love Again
Heaven
No Regrets
In Too Deep

Then there's classic masterpiece songs like When I'm Gone, 8 Mile Road, Twisted that weren't on solo albums

King Iso can rap much faster

Eminem has almost sold 200 million records currently in total and is like in the top 10 for artists that have sold the most records in history across all genres of music

Elvis Presley sold alot of records too, although the world population has doubled since Elvis' day.

But my point is, Elvis Presley was a huge star that sold millions of records, but his music has zero replay value and I can't name one song by him.

And I'd bet my screen name that 9 out of 10 people on ABW can't name 5 songs by Elvis Presley without doing a google search.

My point is that you can be huge and sell lots of records due to marketing, promotion, advertising, artist development, etc. but in 50 years nobody will understand why you were so famous because your music has zero replay value.

New album should be titled The Marshall Father's LP dedicated to his daughters about the struggles before blowing up to be the biggest artist, growing up in poverty in Detroit, struggles of parenting

No features and entirely produced by Eminem

Mainly a singing album

And we need a D12 album produced mainly by Eminem and also production from Mr Porter, Dr Dre, Alchemist

Features from 50 Cent, Roddy Ricch, Obie Trice, Trick Trick, Dej Loaf, Big Sean

Devils Night 2

We need that Eminem and 50 Cent collab album produced by Eminem and Dr Dre

Features from Dr Dre, Snoop, G-Unit, D12, Obie Trice, DMX

Titled Shady Gorillas The Aftermath

Back