Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Eminem - Music To Be Murdered By

Rate "Music To Be Murdered By"

• Total voters
That's not anything personal against Redman as an individual it's his style of rapping, his subject matter, his music being boring, his music not being appealing, his delivery

What were summa the redman jams u all heard ppl bumping outside and do these include any solo joints

I can only speak on London, England where I'm from I'm not from America like most people here. But ain't nobody at all bumping no Redman song or album or single at all over here in any period of time past or present. Which ever neighbourhood u go to. Be it the hood or affluent areas. Be it black people or white people or asians. Be it males or females

It's a case of it being like he doesn't even exist over here that's how much people have never paid any mind to his music at all here

The SSLP - 10/10
The MMLP - 10/10
TES - 10/10
Encore - 7/10
Relapse - 1.5/10
Recovery - 10/10
The MMLP 2 - 10/10
Revival - 8/10
Kamikaze - 1.5/10
MTBM - 8.5/10

5 classic albums and still the best discography only 50 Cent, ZRO, Camron, Young Jeezy, 3 6 Mafia, Lil Boosie, Nipsey Hussle have a discography that can come close

Best album - TES
Best album production wise - TES
Masterpiece albums - The MMLP, TES, Recovery

Hip Hop legend, pop icon and poster boy, musical legend and mega star, biggest brand

Has the most loyal fan base

Redman gives lyrical bars, Jay Z gives lyrical bars, Nas gives bars, Canibus gives bars, Lupe gives bars I ain't trying to hear that type of rap can't stand it

I like emotional, deep, melodic, artistic, musical, pain music, catchy, soulful like Darkness this song sums up perfectly why I'm an Eminem fan, why I listen to his music and why I like music in general period. Songs like Darkness give me a vibe that's what I listen to music for it uplifts people

So Em can hopefully add another impressive W to his list. Give ICP, Whitey Ford, Fred Durst, Mariah Carey, Moby, Benzino and other rap beef heavyweights some company.

I would hope someone from brand nubian would be considered a rap heavyweight at least more then the other ppl you mentioned

Same with buddens

The SSLP - 10/10
The MMLP - 10/10
TES - 10/10
Encore - 7/10
Relapse - 1.5/10
Recovery - 10/10
The MMLP 2 - 10/10
Revival - 8/10
Kamikaze - 1.5/10
MTBM - 8.5/10

5 classic albums and still the best discography only 50 Cent, ZRO, Camron, Young Jeezy, 3 6 Mafia, Lil Boosie, Nipsey Hussle have a discography that can come close

Best album - TES
Best album production wise - TES
Masterpiece albums - The MMLP, TES, Recovery

Hip Hop legend, pop icon and poster boy, musical legend and mega star, biggest brand

Has the most loyal fan base

I hate you niggas for resurrecting this chick

LMAO!! After giving this a couple mo listens Stepdad is corny, lame and sounds like a parody. But its jamming lol lol. I feel the rock vibe, but you would never catch me jamming the shit in my ride.

"I hatttteeee my stepdad!!!!" LMAO foh

I loved the fact the album featured Young MA and Juice Wrld those features excited the fans. Even though the songs with both turned out to be wack because Eminem ruined both songs with his terrible flow, delivery, wack and awkward punchlines, poor lyrics and horrible cringe humor

But over the moon to see these type of features happening and will be happening in future

Back