Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Eminem - Music To Be Murdered By

Rate "Music To Be Murdered By"

• Total voters
Old people with the "I just listen to old music..." talk always comes off cringy. We get it, we get it.

Don't cry about it. Do better little man.

"Old people" gave you Nas, Rakim, De La Soul, Wu Tang, Gangstarr, Run DMC, Public Enemy, MC Lyte, EPMD, Beatnuts, Tribe, Kool G Rap, Ice Cube, NWA, Geto Boys, UGK

You guys gave us Soulja boy, The Migos, D4L, Chief Keef, and so on.

Your generation is a disappointment. Real talk.

Last edited:
Don't cry about it. Do better little man.

"Old people" gave you Nas, Rakim, De La Soul, Wu Tang, Gangstarr, Run DMC, Public Enemy, MC Lyte, EPMD, Beatnuts, Tribe, Kool G Rap, Ice Cube, NWA, Geto Boys, UGK

You guys gave us Soulja boy, The Migos, D4L, Chief Keef, and so on.

Your generation is a disappointment. Real talk.
Calm down old man, only tears shown is your "my gen your gen" crap what are you saying, shut up! Music is music, I'm sure you get my point it's the same shit with every person when they get old and ears dont evolve. Your stuck in this "gen" mind frame and as a result can only use " my artist in my day" schtick. You get the point dont be naive. Like I said we get it, we get it.

I dont get the positive feedback this album is getting. I thought his last one warranted that more. Alot of crap on here tho there is some shine. I was 100 percent ready for that Serani No Games sample track but then this mf started singing and remixing all his pop singles where him and this female are fighting and going through it. How many times are we going that route?? Him singing officially destroyed what could of been picked from that track. Disappointed, had to play the OG No Games track to get that mess off my brain.

I dont get the positive feedback this album is getting. I thought his last one warranted that more. Alot of crap on here tho there is some shine. I was 100 percent ready for that Serani No Games sample track but then this mf started singing and remixing all his pop singles where him and this female are fighting and going through it. How many times are we going that route?? Him singing officially destroyed what could of been picked from that track. Disappointed, had to play the OG No Games track to get that mess off my brain.
This album weak bruh

Calm down old man, only tears shown is your "my gen your gen" crap what are you saying, shut up! Music is music, I'm sure you get my point it's the same shit with every person when they get old and ears dont evolve. Your stuck in this "gen" mind frame and as a result can only use " my artist in my day" schtick. You get the point dont be naive. Like I said we get it, we get it.

You got it backwards. People stop listening to music because they do evolve. Look at it like this. When you were a real little kid you may have liked alphabet songs, and animal songs and shit that they have kids doing in school. That's because that's what stage of life you were in. You don't sing those songs now though, right? Is it because your ears haven't evolved? Nah, you just outgrew those types of songs. So when Tekashi was charting with every song, or young thug is rapping in his annoying voice and dress, I keep it moving.

How old are you?

Last edited:
Am i the only nigga who liked the ed Sheeran track?
While a little too over produced for my taste,that record could be huge.I see where he was going with it now.

It's not the type of shit I usually like,but I think this was a well executed commercial song that still let's Em showcase his lyrics.

I think you're hearing more good things about this because it has a few commercial attempts that seem to be working

Kamikazee was fire,but he barely even tried to do a commercial song on it at all really.

Ppl like big/pop songs in the mainstream.

Last edited:
Back