Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Eminem - Music To Be Murdered By

Rate "Music To Be Murdered By"

• Total voters
Point out my lie. Or just live with the fact that you're on some weird isht. Even better, if I can pull up one sentence from you talking about anything but music in this thread, you accept a ban for a month. Since I supposedly lied. Up for that wager?

One sentence? Sounds like you're reaching for a chance to nitpick. Quote posts.

One sentence? Sounds like you're reaching for a chance to nitpick. Quote posts.

Nitpick? You implied that you've only discussed the music in here in rebuttal to me saying music isn't all you've talked about in here. Either you did or didn't. Up for the wager?

Nitpick? You implied that you've only discussed the music in here in rebuttal to me saying music isn't all you've talked about in here. Either you did or didn't. Up for the wager?

Oh, I understand now. You're a troll. You don't really think I've derailed the thread and started tangents. You were just looking to troll.

You had me going for a minute.

Oh, I understand now. You're a troll. You don't really think I've derailed the thread and started tangents. You were just looking to troll.

You had me going for a minute.

Nice spin move. Up for the wager or not? I'm guessing not because we both knew you did before you even asked that silly ass question that you did.

Admitting you were wrong would have taken less time to post.

Nice spin move. Up for the wager or not? I'm guessing not because we both knew you did before you even asked that silly ass question that you did.

Admitting you were wrong would have taken less time to post.

Not a spin move. I got caught slipping and ignored the troll red flags, and that's on me. How many on topic posts have you made in here? How many ban wagers have you offered? Troll signs.

I've probably said words not about Em's music (if you nitpick). I've done PLENTY of talking about the thread topic. Have you?

I've probably said words not about Em's music (if you nitpick).

This can't be true in an album DISCUSSION thread where you've only spoke on the music. It's impossible.

Still waiting for you to point out my lie or accept my wager. Typing a whole lot of words instead of doing one of those is as pointless as you posting 45 times about an album you don't like.

This can't be true in an album DISCUSSION thread where you've only spoke on the music. It's impossible.

Still waiting for you to point out my lie or accept my wager. Typing a whole lot of words instead of doing one of those is as pointless as you posting 45 times about an album you don't like.

Haha bruh. I'm done feeding the troll. (That's you. The guy who's said pretty much nothing on topic, and only spoke on the posters). You have a good night.

Haha bruh. I'm done feeding the troll. (That's you. The guy who's said pretty much nothing on topic, and only spoke on the posters). You have a good night.

Point out the lie or accept the wager. It's really simple.

Different strokes for different folks. How old are you?
Old enough.

I ain't never gonna not like that shit cause my favorite rappers all are those types in some way.

Redman was a maniac

Even Nas made his claim to fame snuffing Jesus and aiming automatic guns at nuns.

But as a MC I see what he does as just spazzing lyrically and trying to say shit nobody said and taking your lyrical creativity to it's highest level.

but MCs like Em will always be rapper's rappers.

I've listened to most of it. Kinda trash really. This dude still doing I hate my parents tracks? It's been 20 years, and he's 47. This is filled with wack punchlines. Em raps like a battle rapper that makes bad songs.
He's the same age as Violent J
350142a0f1bfd48e3901c2273b5cef84.jpg

(Who's a much better rapper btw)

I was gonna do a full track by track review but fuck it Im gonna pull MJ doom
Premonition (Intro)
Unaccommodating (Ft. Young M.A)
You Gon' Learn (Ft. Royce da 5'9'' & White Gold)
Alfred (Interlude)
Those Kinda Nights (Ft. Ed Sheeran)
In Too Deep
Godzilla (Ft. Juice WRLD)
Darkness
Leaving Heaven (Ft. Skylar Grey)
Yah Yah (Ft. Black Thought, dEnAun, Q-Tip & Royce da 5'9'')
Stepdad (Intro)
Stepdad
Marsh
Never Love Again
Little Engine
Lock It Up (Ft. Anderson .Paak)
Farewell
No Regrets (Ft. Don Toliver)
I Will (Ft. Joell Ortiz, KXNG Crooked & Royce da 5'9'')
Alfred (Outro)

I bolded the tracks worth listening to

Overall: D

Old enough.

I ain't never gonna not like that shit cause my favorite rappers all are those types in some way.

Redman was a maniac

Even Nas made his claim to fame snuffing Jesus and aiming automatic guns at nuns.

But as a MC I see what he does as just spazzing lyrically and trying to say shit nobody said and taking your lyrical creativity to it's highest level.

but MCs like Em will always be rapper's rappers.

I wasn't asking your age as a shot at you. I just know that's been a factor with me and people I know. When I was younger seemed like everyone I knew was listening to eminem. Now, seems like no one I know is.

I hear you that lots of rappers have some crazy, shock value, weirdo lines. The difference to me is they don't do it NEARLY as much, and they chilled out.

See, as an MC he's an And 1 player to me. He's mastered dribbling, has insane crosses, can do things to wow the crowd, gets buckets, and can even show NBA stars some moves. But he's not playing good basketball.

I also think rappers appreciate his talent, and respect his career, but I think significantly less listen to his music. They could though, that's just my guess.

Back