Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Eminem - Music To Be Murdered By

Rate "Music To Be Murdered By"

• Total voters
If Joe just held on he would of been on an Em album and got the help he expected when signing. Be interesting to hear his views on his next pod.

While,Joe may have went a little overboard when he went at Em,he had points.

He couldn't hold on,nigga had bills to pay and musically he didn't agree with moves being made.

No reason why Slaughterhouse couldn't have been dropping back to back like Griselda.

Joe dropped more projects during Slaughterhouse than Slaughterhouse.

If that shit was right,best believe,he would still be there.

album cover is an ode to Alhitchcock
View attachment 215486

Idon’t follow yela to know much about what he’s doing but I was aware he is one of the artists who promotes the confederate flag heavy.

I’m guessing he’s used the n-word behind the scenes or something as Royce mentioned bodying him outside kid rock house. I know kid rock is fond of throwing the word around.

Somebody on here said it wasn't real as far as the post.IDK

Yela does have a song with Kid Rock,but IDK if it was before Rock's recent comments.

When did Royce say he would body him in front of Kid Rock's house?

I think he wore a confederate flag,but IDK what his stance on that shit is in 2020.

I know him and Lord Jamar had some words.

I saw Yelawolf at the store in ATL one day randomly like 5-6 yrs ago.

Last edited:
For people praising the album... Is the album not full of wack punch lines? This isn't rhetorical a rhetorical question.

"They call us Long John Silver's because we're both selfish (sell fish). "

Pretty sure I heard something real close to that in there.

For people praising the album... Is the album not full of wack punch lines? This isn't rhetorical a rhetorical question.

"They call us Long John Silver's because we're both selfish (sell fish). "

Pretty sure I heard something real close to that in there.

For every 1 corny bar,which is totally on purpose there's 10-20 great ones

When come to this hip hop shit,this cat is always on point with his commentary.....

dude is right and dude is kinda wrong.

maybe....just maybe, for all his flaws musically....this is who Eminem is; a white boy who can rap at a higher level than most rappers. some of the shit he does will never move the needle for niggas because it aint for us. Some of this shit is strictly white boy raps FOR other white boys. The way eminem does these hooks with a country like twang on em...all that shit is signature white boy stuff that his white fans will ALWAYS eat up whilst nigras will be like "this shit is trash".

Lemme listen to a few tracks and I'll list some. But it's pointless if your response is just "He did that on purpose"

I mean Em has proven that he certainly knows how to construct witty bars that land correctly,so I do think that it's on purpose when he says something blatantly cringy and corny.

It doesn't make the line good because it's on purpose,but I don't think that's by mistake.

Revival and MMLP 2 had a lot more cringe than these last 2 albums.
I don't think that everything Em does is fire,but I did like Kamikaze and this is kinda still on that wave,but a less dark .

These last 2 albums haven't been bad IMO,but I need to hear this more to have a real opinion.

dude is right and dude is kinda wrong.

maybe....just maybe, for all his flaws musically....this is who Eminem is; a white boy who can rap at a higher level than most rappers. some of the shit he does will never move the needle for niggas because it aint for us. Some of this shit is strictly white boy raps FOR other white boys. The way eminem does these hooks with a country like twang on em...all that shit is signature white boy stuff that his white fans will ALWAYS eat up whilst nigras will be like "this shit is trash".

I feel you on all that.
The realist shit said in that post is there right here:

"""He just so disconnected. He is surrounded by people who are in awe of him. People who have careers and lavish lifestyles because of Em. He has loyal friends and they must be afraid to give any constructive criticism.

Em is no dictator but he certainly has that power over people like one. But everyone needs that one person in their life to tell them when they’re could do better. Marshall is a gateway to success for these people.""

FYI: The dude who wrote this up is white.

Back