Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Eminem - Music To Be Murdered By

Rate "Music To Be Murdered By"

• Total voters
dude is right and dude is kinda wrong.

maybe....just maybe, for all his flaws musically....this is who Eminem is; a white boy who can rap at a higher level than most rappers. some of the shit he does will never move the needle for niggas because it aint for us. Some of this shit is strictly white boy raps FOR other white boys. The way eminem does these hooks with a country like twang on em...all that shit is signature white boy stuff that his white fans will ALWAYS eat up whilst nigras will be like "this shit is trash".

:imsayin: so why do you "nigras" like and defend it ?

i dont get why ppl consider eminem good, his voice aint good enough he got no bars and flow, he just sspit som childish shit or some coward insults

For instance on this slaughterhouse joint em went crazy.He said "I need a visor cause yall are just suns in my eyes" that's clever

and correction I don't think the type of cringe that was on MMLP 2 and Revival were all on purpose,some were and some was just Em having too many stinkers in verses.

But I think those little one off super corny ones that stick out in the midst of good bars is on purpose.

There's a few songs I know I don't really like to hot on the first play,but the album didn't leave a bad taste in my mouth

Pause if needed.

album cover is an ode to Alhitchcock
View attachment 215486

Idon’t follow yela to know much about what he’s doing but I was aware he is one of the artists who promotes the confederate flag heavy.

I’m guessing he’s used the n-word behind the scenes or something as Royce mentioned bodying him outside kid rock house. I know kid rock is fond of throwing the word around.

beat me to it. Was just looking up that album cover to post it.

When come to this hip hop shit,this cat is always on point with his commentary.....

I've been saying it since the IC; we want that Indie/Rawkus era Em back. Straight lyrics, no chaser, no filler. Kinda like how we still hold out for that Nas/Premier album.

I was on Wikipedia earlier this morning and I saw this this is Em's 11th album. Dude has been around since '99. He has had some good, sub-par, & bad albums but has been solid. My opinion...

The good:

The Eminem Show
MMLP
Music to Be Murdered By
Recovery
Kamikaze

Sub-par:

The Slim Shady LP
Encore
MMLP2

The Bad:

Revival