Healthy Masculinity
NOLA
If you know, you know
R.I.P KOBE & NIP
Dec 24, 2017
ABW Bucks
$1,126,357
lol i hate this line of thought.

how many rappers is anyone REALLY relating to like that?

i dont relate to a lot of the ones i listen to. Its not a knock on me or the people i'm listening to.
@Eyerone
A lot nigga. What the fuck you mean. When it comes to music i def listen to shit I grew up around or experienced myself.

I bet any money you wouldnt listen to a dude talking about how he getting fucked by men and trannys.

• Ha Ha
Reactions: Bow to Royalty

Bow to Royalty

Feb 15, 2019
ABW Bucks
$36,142
@Eyerone
A lot nigga. What the fuck you mean. When it comes to music i def listen to shit I grew up around or experienced myself.

I bet any money you wouldnt listen to a dude talking about how he getting fucked by men and trannys.
He's an Eminem fan. You're gonna lose that money.

• Ha Ha
Reactions: Thor

Eyerone

Dec 22, 2017
ABW Bucks
$34,964
@Eyerone

my favorite rapper is Hov. Most of my favorite rappers talk about murdering and selling dope. I don’t relate to that shit and honestly, I don’t give a fuck what you relate to, homie.

I don’t listen to Eminem songs where he talks about getting fucked by men and trannys. You make it seem like his first 3 albums were about that, which they weren’t.

The dude can rap. If you don’t like what he raps about, keep crying about it in here. Lemme know how that works for you.

• Ether
Reactions: L3NU

Bow to Royalty

Feb 15, 2019
ABW Bucks
$36,142
my favorite rapper is Hov. Most of my favorite rappers talk about murdering and selling dope. I don’t relate to that shit and honestly, I don’t give a fuck what you relate to, homie.

I don’t listen to Eminem songs where he talks about getting fucked by men and trannys. You make it seem like his first 3 albums were about that, which they weren’t.

The dude can rap. If you don’t like what he raps about, keep crying about it in here. Lemme know how that works for you.
His 3rd album came out 18 years ago, Haha. You've just been turning a blind eye for almost 20 years?

None of this was on his first 3 albums?

Bow to Royalty

Feb 15, 2019
ABW Bucks
$36,142
Must be funny as fuck.

I said my piece and left.

and I’m an “Eminem fan”.
It is. I crack up so hard when it's brought to people's attention that Em is saying some gay shit, then y'all act like some down low dudes getting caught when it's brought to your attention.

*Em raps about sucking a dude off then fuckin a guy in his ass*

Non-fan: "That's really gay. Why you listening to it?

Fan: MAN FUCK YOU!! I DON'T LISTEN TO THAT GAY SHIT. NAW, NOT ME!!

It's like when he talks he takes down y'alls awareness of gay shit. Better not fuck around and meet him in person. Get turned out.

Last edited:

Eyerone

Dec 22, 2017
ABW Bucks
$34,964
His 3rd album came out 18 years ago, Haha. You've just been turning a blind eye for almost 20 years?

None of this was on his first 3 albums?

That’s a skit and you know that but it’s cool.

again, I am a fan of how the guy rhymes and his first 3 albums mainly.

It is. I crack up so hard when it's brought to people's attention that Em is saying some gay shit, then y'all act like some down low dudes getting caught when it's brought to your attention.

Non-fan: "That's really gay. Why you losing to it?

It's like when he talks he takes down y'alls awareness of gay shit. Better not fuck around and meet him in person. Get turned out.
Eminem makes jokes about gay shit. Yeah we know.

It’s corny when he does it. I don’t like the songs where he uses that shit as a crux for comedic value. It’s not the shit I’m listening to.

and look at you, talking about getting turned out and all sorts of imaginary gay shit. You alright?

here’s the difference between you and me:

I really don’t give a fuck about what you think.

Starbucks

Dec 27, 2017
ABW Bucks
$17,224
This new joint from Em is better than his last 3 albums!

I'm already on second listen and I say this joint right now is at least 8.5-9. Idk what Em did but dude went back to that '01-02 time frame. He did his thing. It only two joints worth skipping over.

Best tracks:

Darkness
Stepdad
In Too Deep
Leaving Heaven
No Regrets

Starbucks

Dec 27, 2017
ABW Bucks
$17,224
Top 5 best songs from each album

The SSLP -

Rock Bottom
If I Had
My Name Is
I'm Shady
As The World Turns

The MMLP -

Marshall Mathers
The Way I am
Drug Ballad
The Real Slim Shady
Who Knew

TES -

Hailie's Song
Superman
Cleanin Out My Closet
Say Goodbye To Hollywood
Soldier

Encore -

Mockingbird
We As Americans
Spend Some Time
Like Toy Soldiers
Love You More

Relapse -

Beautiful
Deja Vu
Careful What You Wish For
My Darling
Crack A Bottle

Recovery -

Not Afraid
Going Through Changes
So Bad
Space Bound
You're Never Over

The MMLP 2 -

Stronger Than I Was
Headlights
Beautiful Pain
Legacy
So Much Better

Revival -

Arose
Believe
In Your Head
Castle
Tragic Endings

Kamikaze -

Good Guy
Normal
Stepping Stone
Nice Guy
Fall

MTBM -

Darkness
Never Love Again
Heaven
No Regrets
In Too Deep

• Wack
Reactions: genocide_cutter

Starbucks

Dec 27, 2017
ABW Bucks
$17,224
By the way dude needs to shave and stay clean shaven that beard and facial hair makes him look hella scruffy and does not suit him at all. Clean shaven makes him look so much younger like he is in his early 20s

Englishdude

Dec 21, 2017
England
ABW Bucks
$38,207,897

Non-fan: "That's really gay. Why you listening to it?

A lot of projection in this post, it’s 2020 being gays accepted. Own your fruitiness bro.

Starbucks

Dec 27, 2017
ABW Bucks
$17,224
Still playing this album heavily its a great album

It's catchy but has substance and introspect and combining both making songs that are so catchy but have substance/introspect at the same time the best of both worlds on a song is the reason Eminem has always won and is who he is, achieved the success and reached the iconic status he got to