Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Eminem - Music To Be Murdered By

Rate "Music To Be Murdered By"

• Total voters
Retired people voice their opinions on all forms of media it could be movies,sports or music. Lord Jamar has the right to voice his opinion he has put in the work during his career .
Y'all being mad wack and giving him passes cause he don't rap anymore and u don't like Em. Boooooo!!! Do better

Y'all being mad wack and giving him passes cause he don't rap anymore and u don't like Em. Boooooo!!! Do better

I'm just saying if years ago, a man decided he's not really gonna rap anymore, then so be it. If he was still actively rapping, then ya...saying put it on wax is fair.

It doesn't have anything to do with not liking eminem, but I think liking him is making you bias. Had Lord Jamar come out against Rae Srummerd or somebody, I don't think you'd have this same "Put it on wax" energy.

I'm just saying if years ago, a man decided he's not really gonna rap anymore, then so be it. If he was still actively rapping, then ya...saying put it on wax is fair.

It doesn't have anything to do with not liking eminem, but I think liking him is making you bias. Had Lord Jamar come out against Rae Srummerd or somebody, I don't think you'd have this same "Put it on wax" energy.
You don't "think" cause you don't know me, Jack.

Back