Welcome To aBlackWeb

New Drake Album Coming Soon?

Goldie

I Just Want Some Chips
Site Owner
I didn't think we were getting a Drake album this year but he just dropped about 20 pics on IG saying "Album Mode".

I figured we were getting an album when he dropped that 2pack. Did the same thing last year with Diplomatic Immunity/God's Plan and then Scorpion later in the year.

Still waiting on Aubrey to drop an album that I'll listen to for more than 1 week.

some stans.....sorry sorry fans not gonna like you talking like this, you seen (maybe you didnt) how they got in that thread where he dropped those two songs. niggas had they panties showing an all

Scorpion could have be fire if he wouldnt have had "SIDE B"

If he would have took Nice for What, In my Feelings and Blue tint off "Side B" and added to side A album would have been much better

some stans.....sorry sorry fans not gonna like you talking like this, you seen (maybe you didnt) how they got in that thread where he dropped those two songs. niggas had they panties showing an all

Here yall go again.

lol.....I must've missed that thread but if they get their panties in a bunch then so be it. I'm just calling it like I see it. Aubrey's albums are disposable af to me. He makes good radio and club joints (for those who are into that type of thing), but his albums as a whole are fast food status.

Back