Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Battlefield 2042

Lol that makes sense now. I was pinging everything like an idiot. What's the point of marking locations?

One bug I had was the sidearm was dismantled lol shit was trippy. Another was the primary didn't fire at all. I don't think it was because I ran out of ammo though

It's nice that the menu/settings and all is going to be very detailed in this game. We have a ton of settings to toy with
I know you can mark enemies for other people to see on the map. And in co op you can send your team to one side of the field while you one the other side to take out multiple enemies.

Lol that makes sense now. I was pinging everything like an idiot. What's the point of marking locations?

One bug I had was the sidearm was dismantled lol shit was trippy. Another was the primary didn't fire at all. I don't think it was because I ran out of ammo though

It's nice that the menu/settings and all is going to be very detailed in this game. We have a ton of settings to toy with
To point out snipers

this is what I used to get my Series X...

basically you put in the product you want, and it gives a phone alert when any new drops hit all the major retailers

I would have an account with every site beforehand, because once the alert comes the stock gets taken extremely quick

took me a couple of weeks, but I was able to cop from best buy, and I was able to pick it up a week later

it's a long process, but the scalp game crazy, they on Amazon selling X's for 1200 lol

EDIT: Also, an editor from Tech Radar has been monitoring retailers to help ppl get consoles and PC GPUs

Couple days ago was first time I turned PS5 on in months - only because COD got unplayable and once I got Dark Matter I didn’t care anymore lol

Back