Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Battlefield 2042

Preciate it, I saw like 10 of the same operator. Plus I just saw this beta is old code. Imma just get the shit when it drop lol

My beta was buggy af
Mine glitched a couple times. And saw red lines and lagged a couple times this was all on the 1st night playing it though

depends on how I like the beta..

you know im a COD guy but i aint touching that shit this year.. fuck Vanguard

you pre-ordered it ?
Yea I went on and got it. Hell the only reason why I got modern warfare was cause. The battlefield that came out sucked. I'll probably never go back to call of duty though or buy another one

Yea I went on and got it. Hell the only reason why I got modern warfare was cause. The battlefield that came out sucked. I'll probably never go back to call of duty though or buy another one

thats me this year if i cop BF

i got the other ones but they were either on sell or free with ps plus

thisll be the first time I cop on release if i get it

I wouldnt mind snatchin some tags

First game was not good. Couldn't remember how to knife anyone lol

Wtf is ping? Did that replace spot or is that something different. Tried changing the controller layout but couldn't remember what I usually use

First game was not good. Couldn't remember how to knife anyone lol

Wtf is ping? Did that replace spot or is that something different. Tried changing the controller layout but couldn't remember what I usually use

the ping system was meant to mark locations, but it's not working properly in the beta

no spotting in this game , and the comms menu will be in the full release

I like that the grappling hook is only with a certain package so not everybody has one and it has a cooldown

I tried the drone out for a bit but is it Supposed to fire anything at all? I don’t think it works despite seeing commands for it. Same for the ranger

also the grenades being a piece of equipment that I have to throw and select makes it so that it takes relatively long to throw one if you not used to it, I don’t particularly like that. But it kinda stops grenade spam a bit when there’s a bunch of players at a choke point. Also it makes you vulnerable.

changing a scope on the fly is great

can switch to mid to long range mid fire fight

I expect COD to steal this next year lol

I guess I should see how the LMG and two other guns are before the beta is over

Bringing up I hate conquest again.

Playing 25-30 mins to get 12 kills not wavy

the ping system was meant to mark locations, but it's not working properly in the beta

no spotting in this game , and the comms menu will be in the full release
Lol that makes sense now. I was pinging everything like an idiot. What's the point of marking locations?

One bug I had was the sidearm was dismantled lol shit was trippy. Another was the primary didn't fire at all. I don't think it was because I ran out of ammo though

It's nice that the menu/settings and all is going to be very detailed in this game. We have a ton of settings to toy with

Back