Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY NEW ABW Store

cause he need to know who did it in case he wanted to do it back and if i dont put a date, i'll forget

if you would please stay on the line to complete a brief survey at the end that would be great

Why it got all the disclaimers and shit....takes away from it 😕. Suppose to say I am wack as fuck( period).At least make the disclaimers smaller in font damn. It got expiration dates and shit...ugh

View attachment 686205
View attachment 686209View attachment 686210
I don't know @AP2.0 , that is kind of weak. The point doesn't hit the same with the disclaimers. The spirit of the purchase is lost.

Mister B will be sure to let you know when the time is up if you forget.

And there's no mistaking who did it given their back and forths. And if someone else did to make him think it was her, even more content for the site, lol (damn I might do that to somebody, lol).

Coming from the POV of an impartial spectator respectfully.

I don't know @AP2.0 , that is kind of weak. The point doesn't hit the same with the disclaimers. The spirit of the purchase is lost.

And there's no mistaking who did it given their back and forths. And if someone else did to make him think it was her, even more content for the site, lol (damn I might do that to somebody, lol).

you've convinced me

im-loyal-to-you-jason-bateman.gif

giphy.gif

If you're going to let people engage in this childish shit, at least make them have the adult balls to put their names on it.

giphy.gif

If you're going to let people engage in this childish shit, at least make them have the adult balls to put their names on it.
I’m sure she’s not hiding it, lol. And that’s what buying badges are for, to publicly humiliate someone. Putting a disclaimer on it takes the spirit and fun out of the whole thing.

If the roles were reversed I’d have made the same argument for you.

I’m sure she’s not hiding it, lol. And that’s what buying badges are for, to publicly humiliate someone. Putting a disclaimer on it takes the spirit and fun out of the whole thing.

If the roles were reversed I’d have made the same argument for you.
That’s kinda the point. I don’t have the energy for such cowardice, so I’d never engage in this.

If we’re goin to pull shit like this, at least be adult enough to put your name behind it.

Yall need to start doin ID checks, I’m sure some of these posters are in HS based off their demeanor.

Back