Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY NEW ABW Store

That’s kinda the point. I don’t have the energy for such cowardice, so I’d never engage in this.

If we’re goin to pull shit like this, at least be adult enough to put your name behind it.

Yall need to start doin ID checks, I’m sure some of these posters are in HS based off their demeanor.

And we need to start screening for posters like you. Based on your behavior there might be a student complaint in your teacher file. It seems you are always referencing age, it really got a hold on you.Mods got IP address information. They should start cross-referenceing that with the registered sex offender database.

And besides ,you saw the original badge with my name and expiration date. You commented on it in the cookout thread. Talk about childish, why you in this thread whining. You know I gave you the badge...what's the issue? Your comprehension is stuck on stupid. Take your head out your ass, catch a breath, clean the shit out your nostrils and brain cavities.

I was serious about the pictures and the comment you made. This isnt your homeboy group chat. Talking about "young ass" in any way is predatory language. Regardless if you agree or not, you took it personal.You were being childish and an ass. When you posted your wife, I stated oh these are nice, why didn't you post this 1st. I made a joke about how I will help you, baby steps.You wack my post and then when I asked you not to do that...you wacked my next two posts. You weren't being funny or joking.. . You sir tried it...and yes I have no limit. Yes I will continue my shit. Men like you are despicable...and I really hope this is just your internet persona and you are a decent black man in real life.

Oh and another thing, your bitch ass reaching out to me in a private message to search for reasoning...your insufferable. You want this attention so you got the right one. I will give you hell...until you apologize and type intelligence to me. Now get the fuck on.

Here is a proper Homecoming Post. You see everybody face, the poster is smiling and happy, NO REFERENCE TO ASS. Just a bunch of grown black folks enjoying themselves. If they was looking at the young ass, they kept that thought to they mf self.

And we need to start screening for posters like you. Based on your behavior there might be a student complaint in your teacher file. It seems you are always referencing age, it really got a hold on you.Mods got IP address information. They should start cross-referenceing that with the registered sex offender database.

And besides ,you saw the original badge with my name and expiration date. You commented on it in the cookout thread. Talk about childish, why you in this thread whining. You know I gave you the badge...what's the issue? Your comprehension is stuck on stupid. Take your head out your ass, catch a breath, clean the shit out your nostrils and brain cavities.

I was serious about the pictures and the comment you made. This isnt your homeboy group chat. Talking about "young ass" in any way is predatory language. Regardless if you agree or not, you took it personal.You were being childish and an ass. When you posted your wife, I stated oh these are nice, why didn't you post this 1st. I made a joke about how I will help you, baby steps.You wack my post and then when I asked you not to do that...you wacked my next two posts. You weren't being funny or joking.. . You sir tried it...and yes I have no limit. Yes I will continue my shit. Men like you are despicable...and I really hope this is just your internet persona and you are a decent black man in real life.

Oh and another thing, your bitch ass reaching out to me in a private message to search for reasoning...your insufferable. You want this attention so you got the right one. I will give you hell...until you apologize and type intelligence to me. Now get the fuck on.

Here is a proper Homecoming Post. You see everybody face, the poster is smiling and happy, NO REFERENCE TO ASS. Just a bunch of grown black folks enjoying themselves. If they was looking at the young ass, they kept that thought to they mf self.
I don't "try" shit. I made one observation, and you and cronies like you spun into bullshit predatory stories. I don't owe you, she-mammals like you, or anyone else SHIT. That's the problem with you xx-chromosomal mammals; you think you run the world, and your word is law.

Fuck your world.

Fuck your law.

Fuck YOU.

My posts aren't your goddamn business if they don't involve you. Who the fuck are you anyway? You have no moral superiority to stand on. I just told you if you were going to engage in HS-level shit, put your fuckin name on it. I see that I touched a nerve and you were too much of an attention-starved coward to comply.

Look up my record; it's immaculate. Besides, unless I'm teaching anyone related or associated to you, move the fuck on. You have no power here, and your only purpose here is to act out the cyber temper tantrums of a 14-year-old.

I came to you in private just to find out what your malfunction was, and I came respectful. Once again, you devolved into the HS-freshman you constantly show on here. Don't let these simps here gas you up or fool you. You'se a muhfuckin CHILD.

You'll get your 'apology' from me when climate change freezes this world over.

Last edited:
I don't "try" shit. I made one observation, and you and cronies like you spun into bullshit predatory stories. I don't owe you, she-mammals like you, or anyone else SHIT. That's the problem with you xx-chromosomal mammals; you think you run the world, and your word is law.

Fuck your world.

Fuck your law.

Fuck YOU.

My posts aren't your goddamn business if they don't involve you. Who the fuck are you anyway? You have no moral superiority to stand on. I just told you if you were going to engage in HS-level shit, put your fuckin name on it. I see that I touched a nerve and you were too much of an attention-starved coward to comply.

Look up my record; it's immaculate. Besides, unless I'm teaching anyone related or associated to you, move the fuck on. You have no power here, and your only purpose here is to act out the cyber temper tantrums of a 14-year-old.

I came to you in private just to find out what your malfunction was, and I came respectful. Once again, you devolved into the HS-freshman you constantly show on here. Don't let these simps here gas you up or fool you. You'se a muhfuckin CHILD.

You'll get your 'apology' from me when climate change freezes this world over.
You wouldn't be here if it wasn't for my fucking X chromosome. You need my DNA you subservient flesh bag. Respect natural law.

Why you going back and forth with if I am a child 🥴🤡
duhh-duh-1.gif

Back