Welcome To aBlackWeb

Netflix + Nickelodeon partnership

that tmnt series they did in the mid 2000's was top tier.. i would love to binge that all the way thru...they had a spin off with them going into the future, but not as good

and i gotttttta catch up on voltron...i stopped after season 3, but that shit was amazing too, i think nickelodeon had something to do with that as well

Are You Afraid Of The Dark looks like it already got fucked over with it's current Netflix/Nick deal.

I'd gladly say fuck that Disney + app (Already have) for all my old Nickolodeon shows in 1 place.

but I mean allofum.. I want my brother and me, cousin skeeter, are you afraid of the dark, pete and pete, Taina fine ass. Rugrats, Doug.
I know a lot of the cartoons are on hulu. Been watching doug, hey arnold, rugrats etc on there for years. But I'd love to watch all that and cousin skeeter again (probly haven't aged well but still lol)

That Invader Zim movie and Rocko movie must've did very well for Netflix.

Wonder which old IPs they going to pick. Hey Arnold pretty much concluded unless they show him catching up with his parents and managing his relationship with Helga

I can see them bringing back Doug, Rugrats (although it would prb be All Grown Up), Cat Dog, Wild Thornberries, Chalk Zone, and Teenage Robot along with Rocko and Zim

I'd gladly say fuck that Disney + app (Already have) for all my old Nickolodeon shows in 1 place.

but I mean allofum.. I want my brother and me, cousin skeeter, are you afraid of the dark, pete and pete, Taina fine ass. Rugrats, Doug.
Yooooooo, I was thinking bout that show taina a couple weeks back. I thought she was fine, the east coast definition of fine, as well. I looked up the actress to see if she had a career after that. She has been in a lot of know shows and movies. Some I have seen but wouldn't of recognized her because I forgot how she looked. Her show came out in 95'

Back