Welcome To aBlackWeb

Netflix Acquires Seinfeld For Nearly $1B

These folks getting paid. I wonder if they have to renegotiate their contracts to compensate for these new deals they getting

Same thing I was wondering. Like do they have to renegotiate their syndication money now that streaming is a thing?
Older musicians have mentioned doing something similar once steaming music started.

Prime must be paying a grip, I'm surprised HBO let them shows go
it was before they started their app if im not mistaken OR they could be doing what you just said and paying a buncha money

the hbo app is also available for d/l on Prime Video as well so maybe thats something included in the deal as well.

The Corner on there too iirc...
Oz is on there for sure as I rewatched it from start to end

So let me get this sttaight. You don't have money to continue paying for the Marvel shows and getting more characters. Your original movies suck. Your original showa are lacking. You keep raising the sub priceYet you got money to spend $1 billion on some damn Seinfeld inatead? Who is even paying to watch reruns of Sei feld and friends? They still come on TV anyway. Netflix ain't worth it. I have not turned it on in months and that was to rewatch DDS1.

Let me know what stocks you think are gonna crash in 10 years so that I can buy them now before they skyrocket
He could be right. Dinsey plus will hurt Netflix significantly. I am going to cancel Netflix for good but D+ got my attention because of Marvel. Netflix will not be able to compete with Disney's content. The best thing they had were Marvel shows and a lot of peope unsubbed after they canceled them.

He could be right. Dinsey plus will hurt Netflix significantly. I am going to cancel Netflix for good but D+ got my attention because of Marvel. Netflix will not be able to compete with Disney's content. The best thing they had were Marvel shows and a lot of peope unsubbed after they canceled them.

WTF are you talking bout?

More people watched Stranger Things S3 than any season of them Marvel show.

And LMAO @ Netflix won't be able to compete w/ Disney+ content. Them Marvel & Star Wars shows are a niche market, a solid strong market, but niche none the less.

Disney+ ain't gonna have the new Chappelle or Bill Burr stand-up, Black Mirror, Stranger Things, When They See Us, Narcos, Mindhunter, Ozark. AKA a wide a range of shows that's gonna appeal to more of the market.

And LMAO @ Netflix won't be able to compete w/ Disney+ content. Them Marvel & Star Wars shows are a niche market, a solid strong market, but niche none the less.

Disney+ ain't gonna have the new Chappelle or Bill Burr stand-up, Black Mirror, Stranger Things, When They See Us, Narcos, Mindhunter, Ozark. AKA a wide a range of shows that's gonna appeal to more of the market.
I'm talking about them losing subs btuh. Strabger Thibgs season 3 was butt and one ofbthe only shows left so people needed to watch something. You are fooling yourself if you think they can compwte with Disney. Their content will be far superior with big names backing it. This is the first time Netflix will face real competition and Disney does not lose even with the new SW movied being garbage. How many views a series gets is irrelevant. Its about the sub count and it has continued to decline and that is with no major comp til this fall. Stranger Things ain't bigger than anything Disney has and will end eventually. So what's next? Old ass shows like Seinfeld just won't cut it.

Disney will lock down the kids market tho. Like all of it

Also Friends is the most watched show on Netflix. An old ass 90s sitcom is more popular than their original content lol. No wonder they paid a billy for Seinfeld. No thanks, I will roll with Disney and their new content. Plus I like their Marvel cartoons. Its a wrap.

Back