Welcome To aBlackWeb

Netflix Acquires Seinfeld For Nearly $1B

Also Friends is the most watched show on Netflix. An old ass 90s sitcom is more popular than their original content lol. No wonder they paid a billy for Seinfeld. No thanks, I will roll with Disney and their new content. Plus I like their Marvel cartoons. Its a wrap.

Well I think everybody likes watching old shit for real.

I'm talking about them losing subs btuh. Strabger Thibgs season 3 was butt and one ofbthe only shows left so people needed to watch something. You are fooling yourself if you think they can compwte with Disney. Their content will be far superior with big names backing it. This is the first time Netflix will face real competition and Disney does not lose even with the new SW movied being garbage. How many views a series gets is irrelevant. Its about the sub count and it has continued to decline and that is with no major comp til this fall. Stranger Things ain't bigger than anything Disney has and will end eventually. So what's next? Old ass shows like Seinfeld just won't cut it.

You still talking out cha ass(nh).

Netflix numbers are going up.

Again LMFO @ Disney doesn't lose. If that was the case them Marvel shows would still be running and Netflix wouldn't have been trying to cut the episodes from 13 to 10 cuz it didn't make since financially.

Oh and views do count. Why the fuck would any streaming service continue to produce a show nobody fuckn watches.
CJLsXKo.png

Hold up. Netflix paid the Obamas to produce content? ROFL, yeah this shit over. Once Disney pull their content from Netflix the bleeding will get worse. People not paying attention to the facts.

Hold up. Netflix paid the Obamas to produce content? ROFL, yeah this shit over. Once Disney pull their content from Netflix the bleeding will get worse. People not paying attention to the facts.

The fact is Netflix will make the money spent on Seinfeld back in a little over a month.

They're rocking with 150 million subscribers.

Netflix is the media monster right now. They bring in less revenue than Disney but operate at way lower cost. And they're only doing one thing as opposed to Disney having its hand in multiple. Netflix is raking.

Netflix is the media monster right now. They bring in less revenue than Disney but operate at way lower cost. And they're only doing one thing as opposed to Disney having its hand in multiple. Netflix is raking.
No they are not b lol. Yall really don't know shit. Do your research. The information is out there. Rofl@ media monster. The fact that they got one business is also a negative. They get no add revenue either. Everything is based on subs but that money goes back into the service. Its not rocket science.

Show us these facts.

Like I said earlier, slim just talking out his ass.

Netflix continues to grow at a strident pace, exceeding expectations for user growth in the third quarter of the 2018. Nearly 7 million new subscribers joined the streaming service (net). 1.1 million of these new Netflix users were US-based, eclipsing the predicted 0.7 million prediction. The international picture was the same, with 5.9 million new users signing up, compared with 4.5 million predicted. It should be noted that these predictions were made by Netflix, while analysts predicted much stronger growth – albeit still less than reality: 0.9 million in the US, 5.1 million internationally.

Year-on-year, 2018 up to Q3 represents the strongest growth seen in the Netflix user base over the past five years. Netflix anticipates this to continue into the fourth quarter, with an estimated 9.4 million net subscribers predicted to join the service.

Netflix revenue

Netflix revenue for Q3 2018 stood at $4 billion – the result of the exceeded expectations in user growth mentioned above. This is in line with predictions, and is a 36% increase on the equivalent point in 2017.

While Q2 was not a strong as predicted in terms of user growth, it was close to matching predictions for revenue ($3.91 billion vs $3.94 billion). The reported figure also represented a 40% increase year-on-year.

Netflix quarterly revenue has grown more than fourfold since 2011. It has more than doubled since 2016.

Folks really in here all sassy and mad "I'm going Disney plus fuck Netflix". Calm down and relax and sign up for your Disney service when it drops peacefully. Netflix got these folks feeling abused and left for trash.

Back