Welcome To aBlackWeb

Neighbor starts leaf blower @7am, wyd?

Saturday or Sunday mornings I've cut my grass plenty of times starting at 7am. Fuck if I'm going to cut my grass when its hotter outside just so my neighbors can sleep a few more hours.

My beating the heat to get my yard work done is more important than my neighbors sleeping a few more hours.

I'd slap the fuck out my neighbor for that guitar shit though. He on purpose being disrespectful and an asshole. Me cleaning up my yard early in the morning is the exact opposite of that.

I hate it but what can you do? I don’t like how it sounds like they are sitting right at my window cutting God knows what for an hour. Then they move on to the rest of the yard.

Ya'll can really hear a mower like that when your neighbors cut grass? When I cut on the weekends I'm out there as soon as there's daylight, if that's 6am, I'm cutting at 6am.

How long it take you, you got one of those Fred Flintstone lawn mowers. I cut, the grass goes in the mower bag and then I empty it in the trash can.

Yeah you must have a small yard. I dont use a bag but the neighbor does. Her son hates it cause he gotta stop every few minutes to dump it. Takes that kid a couple hours to cut the grass. I'm done in about 40 or so minutes.

fuck everybody that has a problem with this

go stand your stupid ass outside and do yard work at noon

I'll be done and showered, sippin lemonade and smokin one as big as my thumb

fuck everybody that has a problem with this

go stand your stupid ass outside and do yard work at noon

I'll be done and showered, sippin lemonade and smokin one as big as my thumb

Niggas wanna be in that heat at peak hours lol

Reactions: 1/2
My neighbors live far enough away that its only a faint sound

:ualreadyknow:

Back