Welcome To aBlackWeb

Need some tips for managing my hairline

skimpyboy

I have a big ass widows peak and whenever i cut it, it comes back real quick and leaves a dark ass mark. i find this impossible to be the only black person with this issue but can never find no one with the issue. So, im wondering how can I take care of this? It's been stopping me from going to the barber and gettin a cut because I don't want to leave lookin fresh for 3 days, then the widow peak comes back. I given a curse at birth, I wish had some tiny ass peak, but im a black guy with a paul ryan sized widows peak, maybe a lil bigger. Also, I don't want to go and have my hairline fucked up even worse then have to cut my hair cuz I look extra hot trash with short hair.

hope this is the right spot to post because im hoping mostly black people are here because white people gotta different view on widows peak and most other websites ive seem to been encountering them.

Why not just get some liners for the crib so you can touch it up every few days?
when i did this when i was like 12, it would leave a dark ass mark. Do you just think I was doin it wrong or some shit? Someone told me straight razor, so I bought some. Is that just as good as liners?

• Ether
Reactions: 1/2
when i did this when i was like 12, it would leave a dark ass mark. Do you just think I was doin it wrong or some shit? Someone told me straight razor, so I bought some. Is that just as good as liners?

The dark ass mark was hair that got left behind or something else? If it was hair that means your liners ain’t go low enough. Get some Andis T-outliners and then google how to make them “zero gapped.”

it is lol....but dont go playing with a straight razor if you dont know what you're doing

if your barber's not trash he should have that more under control

how much you paying? is it a lot of people in there?

it is lol....but dont go playing with a straight razor if you dont know what you're doing

if your barber's not trash he should have that more under control

how much you paying? is it a lot of people in there?
nah, i stopped going a while back because my widows peak kept growing back super quick, so I just decided to go the bum ass nigga lookin route and deal with the widows peak. trying to look fresh now and I want to take care of this issue. ive only been to the barbers like 3 times, my mom don't really care about haircuts and shit, so growing up I just got the baldy from my mom or grandparents.

The dark ass mark was hair that got left behind or something else? If it was hair that means your liners ain’t go low enough. Get some Andis T-outliners and then google how to make them “zero gapped.”
Mightve been actually, I just looked some up, thinking bout buying these. [
Wahl Lithium Ion All-in-One Beard Trimmer Men’s Grooming Kit

they seem nice and affordable. but if its worth going for 30 dollars more, let me know. i don't know shit bout this stuff, trying to improve myself lol. gotta start lookin presentable

Mightve been actually, I just looked some up, thinking bout buying these. [
Wahl Lithium Ion All-in-One Beard Trimmer Men’s Grooming Kit

they seem nice and affordable. but if its worth going for 30 dollars more, let me know. i don't know shit bout this stuff, trying to improve myself lol. gotta start lookin presentable

I don’t know much about the Wahls but Andis T-outliners are the gold standard imo.

Image result for fry gif

@ this thread

Reactions: 1/2
nah, i stopped going a while back because my widows peak kept growing back super quick, so I just decided to go the bum ass nigga lookin route and deal with the widows peak. trying to look fresh now and I want to take care of this issue. ive only been to the barbers like 3 times, my mom don't really care about haircuts and shit, so growing up I just got the baldy from my mom or grandparents.

sounds like the root of your problem and thats what i meant lol

once you keep it lined up consistently for a few years that shit dont come in like that

I had a lil peak when i was a kid

sounds like you might as well keep it RG3 playa

grow it out and get some braids or sumn

sounds like the root of your problem and thats what i meant lol

once you keep it lined up consistently for a few years that shit dont come in like that

I had a lil peak when i was a kid

sounds like you might as well keep it RG3 playa

grow it out and get some braids or sumn

I wish someone in my family wanted to keep me fresh.

RG3 got money, he can afford lookin like that.

imma gonna have to invest in myself in speed 60 bucks on that shit.

gain some confidence in the real world and get my ass sum money and sum bitches.

Back