Welcome To aBlackWeb

Breaking News Neckbeard redneck shoots up 3 Atlanta massage parlors

I saw a video of him crashing a VladTV interview to confront Tommy Sotomayer.

Now, you know damn well that was set up by Vlad.

Vlad was interviewing Tommy and then, outta nowhere, Tariq comes onto the set to confront Tommy like he was ready to throw hands.

That was an embarrassment, bruh.

This fool took the bait and allowed himself to be manipulated by Vlad, of all people.

He was ready to come to blows with another black man, while the white Russian Jew sits back and laughs.

He shoulda confronted Vlad for instigating and setting that shit up, but nah... He’d rather fight another black man on video.

SMH

That’s some real coon shit right there.

Lost a lotta respect for dude when I saw that.

Motherfucker needs to stay focused and stop trying to be some kinda tough guy/ pimp/ standup comedian.

I remember when that shit happened. You doing too much Tariq wasn't about to fight Tommy Sotomayor.

You can say Tariq got played but them niggas wasn't even close to almost fighting.

You really saying this a confrontation of some men ready to fight?

To shoot up a bunch of asians spots and not hit any black women is an accomplishment.
That's a focused asian killer.

I saw a video of him crashing a VladTV interview to confront Tommy Sotomayer.

Now, you know damn well that was set up by Vlad.

Vlad was interviewing Tommy and then, outta nowhere, Tariq comes onto the set to confront Tommy like he was ready to throw hands.

That was an embarrassment, bruh.

This fool took the bait and allowed himself to be manipulated by Vlad, of all people.

He was ready to come to blows with another black man, while the white Russian Jew sits back and laughs.

He shoulda confronted Vlad for instigating and setting that shit up, but nah... He’d rather fight another black man on video.

SMH

That’s some real coon shit right there.

Lost a lotta respect for dude when I saw that.

Motherfucker needs to stay focused and stop trying to be some kinda tough guy/ pimp/ standup comedian.
From what I remember Tommy posted that he was doing an interview with Vlad. Tariq knew where he was based on that info since Tariq did an interview with Vlad earlier that year. So Tariq crashed the interview. He shouldn’t have done that imo. Vlad loves shit like this...

I remember when that shit happened. You doing too much Tariq wasn't about to fight Tommy Sotomayor.

You can say Tariq got played but them niggas wasn't even close to almost fighting.

You really saying this a confrontation of some men ready to fight?

Somebody get in your face like that, I bet you swing on him.

Somebody get in your face like that, I bet you swing on him.

We're not talking about me. We're talking about Tariq and Tommy with video evidence.

Yes or no, was that a confrontation where you really believe those 2 men were about to fight?

From what I remember Tommy posted that he was doing an interview with Vlad. Tariq knew where he was based on that info since Tariq did an interview with Vlad earlier that year. So Tariq crashed the interview. He shouldn’t have done that imo. Vlad loves shit like this...
He couldn’t have crashed the interview without Vlad’s OK.

You think his security is just gonna let somebody interrupt an interview?

We're not talking about me. We're talking about Tariq and Tommy with video evidence.

Yes or no, was that a confrontation where you really believe those 2 men were about to fight?
Ain’t trying to derail the thread, so I’ll say YEAH, it coulda came to that.

And I’ll leave it at that.

That's actually not that bad. He didn't mention race in the case of the black offender. His problem seemed to be more that the guy was a career criminal and was still let out to abuse more people. That's a worthwhile concern.

The point is he went out of his way to say "the race of the person committing the crime matters less" when the person committing the crime was white. Like... where did that even come from?

The point is he went out of his way to say "the race of the person committing the crime matters less" when the person committing the crime was white. Like... where did that even come from?

That sounded like a response to what others were saying (i.e., the people who were rightfully pointing out the difference in the coverage between that incident and the incidents involving black people). The fact is he never tried to push the "Blacks are attacking us" narrative. He had a problem with a career criminal getting off easy for repeated offenses. That's completely reasonable.

That sounded like a response to what others were saying (i.e., the people who were rightfully pointing out the difference in the coverage between that incident and the incidents involving black people). The fact is he never tried to push the "Blacks are attacking us" narrative. He had a problem with a career criminal getting off easy for repeated offenses. That's completely reasonable.

To me it looks like when people were rightfully pointing out that white people are more likely to commit crimes of this type he felt compelled to defend them by saying it's not about race.

If you can show me a tweet of his saying it's not about race when the narrative was that black people were going around menacing Asians then I'll stand corrected.

To me it looks like when people were rightfully pointing out that white people are more likely to commit crimes of this type he felt compelled to defend them by saying it's not about race.

If you can show me a tweet of his saying it's not about race when the narrative was that black people were going around menacing Asians then I'll stand corrected.

I understand what you're saying. My point is that based on the two tweets posted, it was never about race for him. So, it makes sense that when he saw people jumping out of the gate in the second case discussing the race narrative that he reacted by pointing out that race didn't matter.

Of course the people bringing up race were right to do so. I'm just not sure why you believe he should have made a similar statement in the black case when he wasn't talking about race at all. People need to stop fishing for gotcha moments. This chick picked like the one Asian celebrity that spoke out and didn't try to throw dirt on black people.

I understand what you're saying. My point is that based on the two tweets posted, it was never about race for him. So, it makes sense that when he saw people jumping out of the gate in the second case discussing the race narrative that he reacted by pointing out that race didn't matter.

Of course the people bringing up race were right to do so. I'm just not sure why you believe he should have made a similar statement in the black case when he wasn't talking about race at all. People need to stop fishing for gotcha moments. This chick picked like the one Asian celebrity that spoke out and didn't try to throw dirt on black people.

The second image is a distraction and the tweet was oversimplifying this issue. Ignore that. My issue is...

He made a point to say it wasn't about race now that the scrutiny is on white people.

If he did not make a point to say it wasn't about race when the scrutiny was on black people then that's pretty telling.

Why was he compelled to provide a smokescreen for white racists?

If an attack is a racist attack how does the race of the perpetrator all of a sudden not matter? In what universe does that make any sense?

Ain’t trying to derail the thread, so I’ll say YEAH, it coulda came to that.

And I’ll leave it at that.

All those other words was not a "yes" or "no" which is what I asked you.

So move along cause you couldn't answer with a simple yes or no.

The second image is a distraction and the tweet was oversimplifying this issue. Ignore that. My issue is...

He made a point to say it wasn't about race now that the scrutiny is on white people.

If he did not make a point to say it wasn't about race when the scrutiny was on black people then that's pretty telling.

Why was he compelled to provide a smokescreen for white racists?

If an attack is a racist attack how does the race of the perpetrator all of a sudden not matter? In what universe does that make any sense?

I completely get what you're saying. I just don't think we know enough about his stance based on these two cherry picked tweets.

If he recognized that blacks were being unfairly scapegoated for Asian abuse and didn't care to bring up race at the time, I think your beef with him has some merit.

However, he never really ever thought about singling blacks out for Asian abuse and was genuinely uncertain why the race of the perpetrator mattered in the second case, then I think criticism here is unfair.

I think we can both agree that there were far worse examples of hypocrisy and anti-black sentiment that could have been chosen to make the point she was trying to make.

Back