Welcome To aBlackWeb

NBA Trade, free agent, draft ideas thread 2019-2020

That would mean Minny is OK with choosing Wiggins over KAT. Deandre Ayton to fill the void is OK and Bridges would be good for them but Kelly Oubre is somewhat redundant with Wiggins imo. If timberwolves are contemplating blowing it up then maybe you convince them by throwing in draft picks. I just don't think they are going to be willing to ship KAT though.

Edit: i'm just now seeing that you did include picks. It's a possible scenario.... would be a great trade for both the suns and the warriors

I think they end up trading Wiggins the next 2 seasons regardless of whether they move kat or not. If they're smart they sell high.

This is what I meant by needing a veteran shooting pg.

Our pgs gave us a total of 3 points and 6 assists tonight. There were times when the offense got extremely stagnant and no one knew wtf they were doing. 20 seconds of dribbling in the same spot.

At this point im cool with Elfrid getting healthy and playing even. This shits disgusting

This is what I meant by needing a veteran shooting pg.

Our pgs gave us a total of 3 points and 6 assists tonight. There were times when the offense got extremely stagnant and no one knew wtf they were doing. 20 seconds of dribbling in the same spot.

At this point im cool with Elfrid getting healthy and playing even. This shits disgusting

Dragic would help you beat the bulls lol. Great. Then what?
I'm starting to think the Knicks biggest problem is the fans. You niggas are unreasonable af.

There is no trade that is about to help yall. Develop, lose as many games as possible and try to draft that player you seek.

Its gonna be another 2 years minimum before yall even sniff 30 wins.

Dragic would help you beat the bulls lol. Great. Then what?
I'm starting to think the Knicks biggest problem is the fans. You niggas are unreasonable af.

There is no trade that is about to help yall. Develop, lose as many games as possible and try to draft that player you seek.

Its gonna be another 2 years minimum before yall even sniff 30 wins.

You a dense mfer bro. This is why yall needed a mfer from outside to come and save Canadian basketball.

No one said anything about winning or losing games. I musta said 10 times its all about developing Frank, RJ and Knox.

Without a pg they forced to do too much and get lost as fuck. Especially Frank.

Ima say it one sentence at a time.

We need a veteran pg to help RJ, Knox, and Frank develop.

A veteran pg to get them shots so they dont have to do too much.

You talking about winning and losing when all i been saying is the Knicks need to keep losing.

Gotta get them jokes though. I feel you.

You a dense mfer bro. This is why yall needed a mfer from outside to come and save Canadian basketball.

No one said anything about winning or losing games. I musta said 10 times its all about developing Frank, RJ and Knox.

Without a pg they forced to do too much and get lost as fuck. Especially Frank.

Ima say it one sentence at a time.

We need a veteran pg to help RJ, Knox, and Frank develop.

A veteran pg to get them shots so they dont have to do too much.

You talking about winning and losing when all i been saying is the Knicks need to keep losing.

Gotta get them jokes though. I feel you.

And you'd be wrong. It's about going head to head and getting reps up. Take it from someone who witnessed it unfold. Masai didn't waste no roster spots on washed niggas. You learn to play and get better by actually playing and committing to your craft and development. You gain nothing from marginal players but marginal shit.

Go ahead and name call tho. I understand why you mad.

And you'd be wrong. It's about going head to head and getting reps up. Take it from someone who witnessed it unfold. Masai didn't waste no roster spots on washed niggas. You learn to play and get better by actually playing and committing to your craft and development. You gain nothing from marginal players but marginal shit.

Go ahead and name call tho. I understand why you mad.

Forcing young players to play out of position cause you got a position of need aint getting reps.

You not watching Knicks games, which I understand. I wouldnt watch Knicks game if I wasnt a Knicks fan either.

But its not like we have a young pg like Ja Morant and im trying to get the ball out his hands.

The knicks issue is we dont have a pg and were forcing Frank and RJ to try and play point gaurd and that shit is fucking with them and I just dont want that to hurt their development. I want someone to run the offense and give them less to think about. Especially RJ.

Fuck it though. At this point you either get it or you dont. We gon agree to disagree.

But its not like we have a young pg like Ja Morant and im trying to get the ball out his hands.

The knicks issue is we dont have a pg and were forcing Frank and RJ to try and play point gaurd and that shit is fucking with them and I just dont want that to hurt their development. I want someone to run the offense and give them less to think about. Especially RJ.

Fuck it though. At this point you either get it or you dont. We gon agree to disagree.

For the 50-11th time GO GET ONE.

Lmao why would the spurs do that though?

No need for vucevic and why would you give up a PG?

@Beta

Popovic likes his skilled bigs and I don't think Aldridge is a long term option. Vucevic scaled back the clock a bit.

Also magic's gm weltman who used to be masai's right hand is probably a little bit invested in demar. He's not going to try and pull him without getting a pg tho. I could see a white for Augustine, pick swap on the back end of the trade.

Also Aminu can't be traded until January I believe.

@Beta

Popovic likes his skilled bigs and I don't think Aldridge is a long term option. Vucevic scaled back the clock a bit.

Also magic's gm weltman who used to be masai's right hand is probably a little bit invested in demar. He's not going to try and pull him without getting a pg tho. I could see a white for Augustine, pick swap on the back end of the trade.

Also Aminu can't be traded until January I believe.

Pop is not gonna get rid of Aldridge he is gonna finish his career there. I also feel like pop would want to have a younger big than vucci mane if he is gonna take that contract

if you throw in Augustin pop could bite but clayface is a star but also a pending potential FA so the leverage is weird there

If orl wants clayface then the magic gotta give up mo bamba or their 1st round pick in the draft, Fournier, and Aminu without looking at any contracts

Back