Welcome To aBlackWeb

NBA Trade, free agent, draft ideas thread 2019-2020

I get the comedic intent but foh with that disrespect in the bolded. On what planet?

Bruh, Lowry is better but not by much. I know you overrate anyone in a raptors jersey but lowry and dragic are both pgs who wont win you games but wont lose them for you either. And thats exactly what I mean when I say the Knicks need one of those to develop the kids cause right now Frank, RJ and lately trier been running the offense and they been looking lost as fuck and leaking confidence.

Bruh, Lowry is better but not by much. I know you overrate anyone in a raptors jersey but lowry and dragic are both pgs who wont win you games but wont lose them for you either. And thats exactly what I mean when I say the Knicks need one of those to develop the kids cause right now Frank, RJ and lately trier been running the offense and they been looking lost as fuck and leaking confidence.

Yeah I'm not even debating this lol. I was just trying to help but you need more than that. Getting yall asswhooped for a decade got you talking crazy to me right now. You got it.

D-Lo for Wiggins. This trade has been stuck in my head since GS swooped in and stole D-Lo. Then I saw the story that D-Lo, KAT and Booker are determined to end up on the same team. Addresses a need for both.

D-Lo for Wiggins. This trade has been stuck in my head since GS swooped in and stole D-Lo. Then I saw the story that D-Lo, KAT and Booker are determined to end up on the same team. Addresses a need for both.

Idk if GS would really care for wiggins, would likely have to include a draft pick. I could see it though

Phoenix would seem like the likely destination. I don't think Minnesota has the assets to pull off those trades. Phoenix still has ayton, saric, bridges, picks and cap.

Phoenix in:
Screenshot_20191112-164253_Chrome~2.jpg

Phoenix out:
Screenshot_20191112-164307_Chrome~2.jpg
2020 frp no protection
2022 top 5 protection

Golden State in:
Screenshot_20191112-165001_Chrome~2.jpg

Golden State out:
Screenshot_20191112-164328_Chrome~2.jpg
+ 2020 2nd rnp

Minnesota in/out :
2020 frp from Phoenix unprotected
2022 frp from Phoenix top 5 protection
2020 2nd round pick from golden state
Screenshot_20191112-164355_Chrome~2.jpg

Screenshot_20191112-164406_Chrome~2.jpg

@Sage Wonder @Beta @A.F.R.I.C.A @Mister @HarryHippie

What do you guys think?

Last edited by a moderator:
I like the idea but Minnesota says a hard no there imo. They have no reason to want to trade KAT. I thought about DLo to the suns but Ricky Rubio been a great fit for them i don't think they'd be pressed to get just DLo just yet.

If i'm the wolves i look for what i can get with Wiggins, KAT is off limits.

I like the idea but Minnesota says a hard no there imo. They have no reason to want to trade KAT. I thought about DLo to the suns but Ricky Rubio been a great fit for them i don't think they'd be pressed to get just DLo just yet.

If i'm the wolves i look for what i can get with Wiggins, KAT is off limits.

That trade is assuming both dlo and kat demand to be traded to Phoenix.

I know and I liked that part but I highly doubt timberwolves are interested in that trade

I think that's a good ass haul for Minnesota. I would throw Rubio in there but I don't know how his situation ended there, if he left on bad terms etc.

I think that's a good ass haul for Minnesota. I would throw Rubio in there but I don't know how his situation ended there, if he left on bad terms etc.

That would mean Minny is OK with choosing Wiggins over KAT. Deandre Ayton to fill the void is OK and Bridges would be good for them but Kelly Oubre is somewhat redundant with Wiggins imo. If timberwolves are contemplating blowing it up then maybe you convince them by throwing in draft picks. I just don't think they are going to be willing to ship KAT though.

Edit: i'm just now seeing that you did include picks. It's a possible scenario.... would be a great trade for both the suns and the warriors

Looking at a Brooklyn-Orlando trade, only thing feasible would be Spencer Dinwiddie, Joe Harris, & Rodion Kurucs for Aaron Gordon & Michael Carter Williams .... i think this could work for both teams, it definitely addresses our defense problem

@5th Letter @A.F.R.I.C.A what are your thoughts

Also is there a way to include players not yet eligible for trade on the website? Players that just signed will be eligible for trade later close to the deadline but I couldn't select them.

that’s too much shooting that’s not coming back in imo

Yeah I wouldn't be happy about losing Joe but Gordon can spread the floor.

Kyrie, Caris, Prince, Gordon, Allen ... the spacing is fine in starting line up imo
MCW, Temple, Nwaba, Claxton, Jordan ... we lose the spacing here but thats a solid defensive unit

Maybe swap Jordan and Allen.. Jarret Allen can hit corner 3's when necessary.

Also to note our offensive is statistically pretty good it's the defense that's killing us.

Phoenix would seem like the likely destination. I don't think Minnesota has the assets to pull off those trades. Phoenix still has ayton, saric, bridges, picks and cap.

Phoenix in:
View attachment 188820

Phoenix out:
View attachment 188821
2020 frp no protection
2022 top 5 protection

Golden State in:
View attachment 188822

Golden State out:
View attachment 188823
+ 2020 2nd rnp

Minnesota in/out :
2020 frp from Phoenix unprotected
2022 frp from Phoenix top 5 protection
2020 2nd round pick from golden state
View attachment 188824

View attachment 188833

@Sage Wonder @Beta @A.F.R.I.C.A @Mister @HarryHippie

What do you guys think?

like it for GS

like it for PHX in theory except they ship all the dogs out, potentially a soft ass team

Min can do better

Looking at a Brooklyn-Orlando trade, only thing feasible would be Spencer Dinwiddie, Joe Harris, & Rodion Kurucs for Aaron Gordon & Michael Carter Williams .... i think this could work for both teams, it definitely addresses our defense problem

@5th Letter @A.F.R.I.C.A what are your thoughts
Now the problem is we lose shooting in exchange for players that schematically aren’t fits in our offense.

Back