Welcome To aBlackWeb

NBA Trade, free agent, draft ideas thread 2019-2020

K

King Freeman

Pitch your trade proposals, thoughts on current or upcoming free agents and how to make it work, upcoming draft prospects ideas here. Maybe take a rumor and show how you would make it amicable to all sides.

Try to be realistic obviously it takes multiple teams to make and accept a deal.

Use the realgm trade checker or espn trade machine to test your trade ideas against the NBA cap and CBA

Screenshot or link and post any trades you might come up with.

Draftexpress turned pay. Let me know what site you guys are using to keep track of prospects.

Last edited by a moderator:
I be trying to do something productive and you doing your best to fuck up my vibe and ruin this shit with negativity @AP21 I don't really get it.
i thought he provides some good actual bball dialogue, but ok...the fact that you made a thread is good enough for me

i'll redact

For the Knicks, we really need another undersized pf or two.

A PJ Tucker for Elfrid Payton would help both teams. Or a Patrick Paterson for Zo trade..

Real talk though, I need to see what the plan is for the Knicks after shit hit the fan on Sunday. At this point are we still gonna try to be a respectable team or are we throwing this year in the trash?

The one thing the Knicks really need is a pg that can shoot and run the offense. I dont like that we put the ball in RJs hands to make plays. The only thing RJ should do right now is get the ball in his spots and look for his offense.

Me and @Beta already talkes about a Morris and Trier for Dragic trade. Would be a great trade for the Knicks but horrible for the Heat. It wont happen but in the off chance that it does, the 2021 mavs pick would probably have to be thrown in

i didnt get an alert for this. i think after a certain number of mentions it prevents a notification. I’ma fuck with this later when i get home, i’m curious what deals can be made for DLo.

Real talk though, I need to see what the plan is for the Knicks after shit hit the fan on Sunday. At this point are we still gonna try to be a respectable team or are we throwing this year in the trash?

The one thing the Knicks really need is a pg that can shoot and run the offense. I dont like that we put the ball in RJs hands to make plays. The only thing RJ should do right now is get the ball in his spots and look for his offense.

Me and @Beta already talkes about a Morris and Trier for Dragic trade. Would be a great trade for the Knicks but horrible for the Heat. It wont happen but in the off chance that it does, the 2021 mavs pick would probably have to be thrown in
Nah man frank and Morris for Dragic

actually there’s no need for Morris so nvm

Nah man frank and Morris for Dragic

What would yall need Frank for? His natural position is sg. As much as I love Frank I hate the fact that as soon as he passes mid court he gives the ball away. Every time. He never dribbles for over two seconds waiting for a play to develop and make the pass.

Frank will eventually become a SG. Hes not gonna be a pg for long and yall got a ton of SGs.

But again, Dragic been killing for yall. I dont know why the heat would even consider this trade with Frank or Trier.

What would yall need Frank for? His natural position is sg. As much as I love Frank I hate the fact that as soon as he passes mid court he gives the ball away. Every time. He never dribbles for over two seconds waiting for a play to develop and make the pass.

Frank will eventually become a SG. Hes not gonna be a pg for long and yall got a ton of SGs.

But again, Dragic been killing for yall. I dont know why the heat would even consider this trade with Frank or Trier.
Because our bench consists of Herro, (Dragic would be gone), Kelly O, DJJ/James Johnson

we would need a defensive guard that over time can possibly run the offense a TINY bit while he’s out there but actually if Dragic is gone Nunn would have to replace him to keep a scorer there

Frank actually doesn’t fit

I’m only trading for frank or Dunn if we don’t give up dragic in the trade

Sorry I’m all over the place but again I’m not thinking this all out because I’m working I just wanted to give Freeman’s thread some juice for now

@Beta @Infamous114 @TheBoyRo would Heat be interested in DLo?
Nah we seem committed to Justise even though I’m getting worried about him

Plus Dlo wouldn’t really provide anything we don’t have imo

we seem fine with our scoring and Justise is a better playmaker and defender

Dlo just scores more and stretches the floor a bit better but it’s not a huge need. Can’t remember his contract but we don’t wanna do anything to mess with 2021

How much does a 33 yr old really move the needle for you tho?

You've got to think bigger picture imo. Dragic can help a team that's contending not a team that's in the beginning phase of a rebuild.

Unless the goal is 8th place and a 1st round sweep exit.

How much does a 33 yr old really move the needle for you tho?

You've got to think bigger picture imo. Dragic can help a team that's contending not a team that's in the beginning phase of a rebuild.

Unless the goal is 8th place and a 1st round sweep exit.
His expiring helps

i didnt get an alert for this. i think after a certain number of mentions it prevents a notification. I’ma fuck with this later when i get home, i’m curious what deals can be made for DLo.
i thought that was fixed

but the mentions are capped at 6 for some reason

Back