Welcome To aBlackWeb

NBA strongly considering significant changes that impact the season schedule

I'm here for it

I didn't realize the wnba have gone conference less playoffs for years

Seed the best teams in the league. Fuck conferences

No

I was just saying the NBA needs to do something to keep interests up prior to the playoffs

This is a step in the right direction
No it's not, a tounament in the middle of a season is pointless when the big prize the larry o'brien trophy outweighs whatever you win in the tournament. We don't need no play in game either, win enough in the 82 game season and you won't have to worry about missing the playoffs

Im a traditionalist nah.. i dont believe in the notion the best two teams thats sports talk fodder.. you play the best on the given night and the series..

fellas, if you against it, please state why

I don't know what y'all don't like about it

fellas, if you against it, please state why

I don't know what y'all don't like about it
What’s the point of reseeding the conference finals? So take last year for example? It would’ve been Raptors/Blazers and Warriors/Bucks? Blazers/Bucks and Warriors/Raptors? What is this supposed to accomplish?

What’s the point of a in season tournament? Who cares?

Play in game for the 8th seed? Why?

The west has always been stacked playoffs start for them soon as the season start the east starts 1/4 way thru maybe half they more relaxed. If they change anything maybe add one spot or 2 spots then shorten the playoff format

The west has always been stacked playoffs start for them soon as the season start the east starts 1/4 way thru maybe half they more relaxed. If they change anything maybe add one spot or 2 spots then shorten the playoff format

The change would specifically benefit those west teams. Pretty sure that's why its happening. East about to be down a contender when Giannis comes to Toronto anyway.

Back