Welcome To aBlackWeb

NBA strongly considering significant changes that impact the season schedule

Right now there isn’t much difference record wise between the teams in the east and west. It’s a lot close both conferences are top heavy. Are the top 4/5 teams in the West that much better than the top 4/5 teams in the East?

Problem isn't the schedule, the problem is the product on the floor. If the call the game the way they are supposed to call the game. Skill sets will return and nuisance guys like Ben Wallace can come back as fan favorites. Fans can tune in for more than the 10 guys that everyone knows, while "3 and D" guys get 25 mill to just exist on a roster. And I'm sure they can do something else. But with the lax attitude they have towards traveling, carrying,flopping, moving screens, and "creating" contact. The game overall has devolved to boring basketball.

Watching a bunch of guys stand around, and it really stands out when a team is bad. How the NCAA has more movement amd diverse skills than an NBA game?

Lol..get a guy who was tearing it down in college, come to the NBa and get told to stand on the wing on offense , and chase around tbe other teams best guy on defense. And everyone wonders why he sucks in the NBA.

Problem isn't the schedule, the problem is the product on the floor. If the call the game the way they are supposed to call the game. Skill sets will return and nuisance guys like Ben Wallace can come back as fan favorites. Fans can tune in for more than the 10 guys that everyone knows, while "3 and D" guys get 25 mill to just exist on a roster. And I'm sure they can do something else. But with the lax attitude they have towards traveling, carrying,flopping, moving screens, and "creating" contact. The game overall has devolved to boring basketball.

I would have to disagree. This year, with a few exceptions as always when it comes to human error, they've actually been on point this season being consistent on violations.

They've called more travels this year than I've ever seen and I don't need data to back it up. Especially on the catch when the player establishes the pivot and moves it before dribbling. Refs have called that on everybody.

I think officiating so far has been going in the right direction.

I would have to disagree. This year, with a few exceptions as always when it comes to human error, they've actually been on point this season being consistent on violations.

They've called more travels this year than I've ever seen and I don't need data to back it up. Especially on the catch when the player establishes the pivot and moves it before dribbling. Refs have called that on everybody.

I think officiating so far has been going in the right direction.
20191123_155034.jpg

Basically they cut out defense

Now this approach Is cool when it's the stacked teams, Boston, both LA's, Philly, ..when it's not, its bad basketball. And its especially bad basketball when its stacked against average

And the ironic thing is that there is no movement, it's just allowed for isolations and pick and roll to flourish. But that's what they consider movement.

View attachment 193589

Basically they cut out defense

Now this approach Is cool when it's the stacked teams, Boston, both LA's, Philly, ..when it's not, its bad basketball. And its especially bad basketball when its stacked against average
no

holding a nigga isn't playing defense

emphasis on freedom of movement. can't move if you're being held

I just want them to fix league pass. If i pay for league pass, don't block a game just because a local station is covering it, or it's on nbatv/espn so its blocked. Should have access to all games.

No way anyone is giving up that advertising money.

Get a VPN.

Shit sounds bad and like some off brand bball shit. I thinknit would do more harm to the product than good. This is the NBA, not pickup basket ball.

Back