Welcome To aBlackWeb

2019 NBA Playoffs West Semifinals: #2 Denver 20pc Nuggets for $1 vs. #3 Portland Trail Blazers (POR wins 4-3)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Infamous114

305 🇳🇮
Mod Squad
jamal-murray-082518-ftr-gettyjpg_p5dix3rrfez61b6uheolnkabx.jpg

Season Series: Nuggets 3-1 vs Blazers
Apr 7, 2019 Nuggets 108, Blazers 115 in Portland
Apr 5, 2019 - Blazers 110, Nuggets 119 in Denver
Jan 13, 2019 - Blazers 113, Nuggets 116 in Denver
Nov 30, 2018 - Nuggets 113, Blazers 112 in Portland​

Blazers%2076-77%20Home%20Lloyd%20Neal,%20Nuggets%20Bobby%20Jones.jpg

Nuggets vs Blazers Playoff History: Nuggets 1-1 all-time vs Blazers
1986 Western Conference 1st Round - Nuggets win 3-1
1977 Western Conference Semifinals - Blazers win 4-2​

Last edited:
Nuggets in 6

Nuggets ain't the thunder

They have guys on the perimeter like craig, beasley, and harris to throw at Portland's backcourt

Aminu ain't gonna play like he did last series against millsap

Nuggets don't have an injured Paul George and a erratic shooting petty dick head at PG running the team

I see jokic keeping the same level of aggression he showed in games 6 and 7 now that he knows that's what's needed

Kanter is banged up too

Don't think Denver will be stupid like OKC and not try and exploit Kanter on defense. Nuggets in 7

This is gonna be a good series,Lillard is hungry this year but Jamal Murray is becoming one of the best

pgs in the league. Denver has more talent overall,I think Denver wins this series unless Dame goes on

some 93 Jordan shit.

I think Denver going to do a much better job of getting the ball out of Lillards hands and forcing others to create offense

Yeah Denver has a deep bench,they can throw all those guards at Dame,Monte morris,Barton,Beasley,

Jamal Murray,Harris

Teams seem just about evenly matched

Blazers actually playing a legit team now and the nuggets are playing a team where the disparity in coaching isn't huge

Back