Welcome To aBlackWeb

2019 NBA Playoffs West Finals: #1 Golden State Warriors vs #3 Portland Fraile and FailedBlazers (GSW sweeps 4-0 🧹)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I was with you to this NO.Lebron went back to cleveland cuz the heat were flabby,capped out, in the luxury tax and the cavs had young kyrie and assets(#1 pick) to stack up another super team.Don't fall for the 'I wanted to do it for northeast ohio' bullshit nah he wanted to build super team #2 cuz the heat were flabby n sick and wade was declining.

and how do we know this? Durant joined a team that won 73 games & a championship without him now he wants to do it on his own to validate his legacy?

if durant hypothetically teams up with ad and kyrie will it be that impressive if he does win another title?

Nah don't get it twisted. Lebron always calculates. You're correct in the other factors that went into it. I'm just saying that part of why Lebron went back to CLE was to win under circumstances that weren't considered "rigged" the way some said about how MIA came together.

As far as Durant goes, when he went to GS he wanted championships, plain and simple. He's got those now. So his choice to stick with GS and win more easy mode championships or go somewhere else, build up, and win one as the legit leader. I think the second option is better for him because he is actually concerned about his legacy.

they did....I'll give em that

dubs were gonna flip the switch on em regardless but they made it look tough

edit: at the same time, Pat would have fouled out trying to guard Steph like he does KD....they gave him a little breathing room with the 7 footer lol

Curry was incredible this series but I cant believe most points in a 4 game sweep is even a thing.

Yeah. More impressed with 4, 5 or however many straight games of 35+ in a win

It being a sweep isn’t really meaningful to me

tumblr_prvj63EBpn1qe1x8qo1_1280.jpg

This is the thing. With all the complaints about parity the NBA has always historically did best from a financial and ratings point of view whenever there was dynasty and this isnt any different.

Rating was down all season.

Just because a conference finals did great in ESPN don’t really mean anything

Rating was down all season.

Just because a conference finals did great in ESPN don’t really mean anything

That was only because every superstar is on the west coast.

The crazy growth for the the NBA this last decade began with the the Heat and formation of superteams which goes hand in hand with dynasties.

It was the same during Magic and Bird, same during Jordan, and the Lakers threepeat, and now the same with the warriors.

Ratings exploding like crazy and dipping 1 year doesnt disprove decades of this.

Fuck it though.

That was only because every superstar is on the west coast.

The crazy growth for the the NBA this last decade began with the the Heat and formation of superteams which goes hand in hand with dynasties.

It was the same during Magic and Bird, same during Jordan, and the Lakers threepeat, and now the same with the warriors.

Ratings exploding like crazy and dipping 1 year doesnt disprove decades of this.

Fuck it though.

Playoffs are a outlier.

Back