Welcome To aBlackWeb

2019 NBA Playoffs West 1st Round: #1 Golden State Warriors vs #8 LA Clipper Darryl not walking through that door (GSW win 4-2)

who's gonna win

• Total voters
This game is basically the Warriors all season long.

-Entitled attitude
-Invisible Bench
-Weak Defense
-Curry and Durant making them look better than they are

Glad they lost, cuz if they don’t wake up this series - they aren’t going far

Blew a 31 point lead lmaooo

GS blew a 3-1 Lead
GS blew a 31 lead

tenor.gif

This game is basically the Warriors all season long.

-Entitled attitude
-Invisible Bench
-Weak Defense
-Curry and Durant making them look better than they are

Glad they lost, cuz if they don’t wake up this series - they aren’t going far

Nope any time Golden State loses they're clearly not trying and just coasting until the playoffs....

And I feel bad for cousins man he's only played in one playoff game and then 4 mins of last night and he gets hurt AGAIN before FA. Hes also gonna be enshrined in the Kentucky HOF so now he gotta show up there hurt

Shit sucks..

Sign him for 7 mil Pat

I've been thinking this for a while.

These big men gotta cut this BS tryna play on the perimeter showing their guard skills.

Boogie and Embiid to big. It's hard on their joints tryna be a damn guard.

No coincidence these 2 are having injuries to their legs

yeah I be cringing when Embiid does that shit

Them niggas deserved to lose. Far too often they underestimate their opponent because they're the Warriors. I've never seen a championship team give up as many leads as they do. I swear if Houston would've went up 30 they would've tried to push that shit to 60.

And if I was KD I'd be pissed, before that drive on Harrell he was barely featured in the offense.
Sometimes they get extremely stagnant when he has the ball but dude is literally a walking mismatch. He has to have the ball.

Doc gotta get something, this is literally his best year as a coach. Sure he won with Boston but any coach would've won with that team. And at this point they might as well rename the 6th man award after Lou

This nigga let a 5 foot nigga shut him down. There's no excuse for that shit, he plays too small.

Cousins probably going to re-sign with Golden State this offseason

Bogut, Looney and Bell time now though

KD has always had issues with shorter guards. I remember when CP3 legit shut him down, same with Tony Allen.

If Pat Bev "shut him down" I'd say GS was equally responsible for not getting him the ball. He only took 8 shots. He was looked off a few times last night.

Back