Welcome To aBlackWeb

2019 NBA Playoffs West 1st Round: #2 Denver Nuggets vs #7 San Antonio Churros

who's gonna win

• Total voters
DeRozan gets too damn emotional entirely too much. I love the fact he cares and tries hard ( even defensively now) but he can't always argue calls, force plays to prove a point or break down when a call doesn't go his way. Especially during the game, maybe he could chat with the referee during television or regular timeouts.

Overall though he has played solid in this series but he needs to keep that up and the bench has got to play better

Denver got this man

Sadly you are most likely correct.

I do feel a bit better about next years team if Pop keeps coaching. I like White, Murray is solid and I really think Lonnie Walker is gonna be good. I'm also excited about the 2 first round draft picks

Sadly you are most likely correct.

I do feel a bit better about next years team if Pop keeps coaching. I like White, Murray is solid and I really think Lonnie Walker is gonna be good. I'm also excited about the 2 first round draft picks
I can't really go in depth because I havent seen much of this series due to scheduling

All I seen was Murray's barrage in game 2?

All I know is will Barton bum ass bout hindering them no mo

Here's hoping they can stop all world player Derrick White

I can't really go in depth because I havent seen much of this series due to scheduling

All I seen was Murray's barrage in game 2?

All I know is will Barton bum ass bout hindering them no mo

Here's hoping they can stop all world player Derrick White

Well honestly Denver in the losses missed a lot of open shots. White has done a solid overall defensive job on Jamal Murray but he has also missed some open shots. Our defense all season has been really bad so I will not be surprised if we lose the series.

I will say I'm disappointed that we lost game 2 though. I felt if we won that game it would've taken Denver's hearts but the team fell apart down the stretch. I knew we would lose one at home but I was surprised with how bad we lost and how bad the bench has played this series. DeRozan has actually played well which is a welcome sight

Whites been great but it becomes an issue when you need White to have a big game to win. Being as young and inexperienced as he is, its really a flip of a coin if he comes out and has a big game or a terrible one.

Sadly the kid has been playing way above his norm and is due a for a bad game.

Hasnt really been talked about because of Murray and White but Jokic has been pretty damn good this series, Spurs haven't had an answer for him so far at all.....

Back