Welcome To aBlackWeb

2019 NBA Playoffs West 1st Round: #2 Denver Nuggets vs #7 San Antonio Churros

who's gonna win

• Total voters
Felt like Gary Harris should've got the rock last game down the stretch. He has a knack for making the right play and hitting big shots.

Murray want to be that nigga but he ain't

Malone probably going to give him another chance but if Will Barton continues to struggle Denver going to have to give Malik Beasley more of those minutes

Had Nuggets in 7 because I felt like Denver would eventually figure it out since on paper they have more talent but Pop's greatness and experience can't be denied.

Idk how much longer he has to coach but hopefully it's long enough to get the all-time wins record.

Derrick White has been our most important player all season. He is the best wing defender we've had all year and he does a good job of calming down the team on offense and getting the ball moving with the starting unit. The team goes as he goes.

DeRozan has been pretty good so far in this series and hopefully he can keep it going throughout the rest of the playoffs. I honest think Pop should let White do more when it comes to closing games though

Derrick White has been our most important player all season. He is the best wing defender we've had all year and he does a good job of calming down the team on offense and getting the ball moving with the starting unit. The team goes as he goes.

DeRozan has been pretty good so far in this series and hopefully he can keep it going throughout the rest of the playoffs. I honest think Pop should let White do more when it comes to closing games though

On the low Derozan been efficient as fuck so far

Back