Welcome To aBlackWeb

2019 NBA Playoffs East Semifinals: #2 Toronto Raptors vs. #3 Philadelphia 76ers: Mr B gon cry in the car (TOR wins 4-3)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
tumblr_prbyauKzZs1sbxj8ao3_r1_1280.jpg

Ouch. This loss stung a lil bit. Kawhi won that series dolo bcuz the rest of the team is not ready for the big stage. I'm legit happy for KL bcuz during the whole San Antonio injury fiasco that mans character was being questioned. It's gotta be hard as fuck to deal with strangers that insult you on speculation that they know nothing about. The sweet thing for him is once he bounces outta Toronto he can hold his head up high knowing that he doesn't owe them a damn thing. He has carried them further than any other player and at the end of the day, he never asked to come to Toronto in the first place.

Embiid needs to work on passing out of double teams. That is why he is always up top on a lot of sets. He still struggles big time when that second player runs at him. So many of his to's come from the block.

Simmons needs to lower his expectations and learn to play like Draymond Green. Draymond controls the ball for GS by getting boards and running the break. He is also very good in half court sets too bcuz of his passing. If Simmons is not gonna develop a shot and be bypassed and timid in clutch situations than maybe they should bring in a true PG and move Simmons to the 4. He can still be very effective pushing the pace on breaks.

As for Jimmy and Tobias. Neither one is worth max type money imo but Philly rushed their win-now window so they are gonna be stuck overpaying for one if not both of them. I personally think the lineup is too top heavy and would like to see some of that money go to the bench.

I'm anxious to see what Philly has in Zaire Smith and I feel like they fucked up trading Shamgawd. He would have been a no brainer cheaper, younger replacement for JJ. I fucks with Ennis and Mike Scott. They are prolly gone though. Boban and Tobias are a package deal so if one goes they are both gone.

Oh yeah,
@Beta and @AZTG both suck dick through gloryholes at county fairs.

Internet is full of suckers I swear. People making fun of Embiid but if he left the court smiling they would have said he too goofy and doesnt care

Hate all you want but that man a future MVP. He just gotta cut the Shirley Temples and we good

Its ok to cry. But cover you face up. He look like a child

Back