Welcome To aBlackWeb

NBA Offseason Thread

Your answering a question I didn’t ask.

I didn’t ask if they were coming out of the East this year. I asked if they would be in a better position to compete (in the short term and into the future), than the Clippers would be. (his next viable option according to his camp)

Contrary to unpopular belief, you don’t know the short term or long term strategies for either franchise, and you don’t know how well a Kawahi led Raptors team would perform.

I did answer your question Toronto’s outlook is horrendous I just threw that in there that they could and probably would be favored to come out the east but if no valuable assets are involved like initially reported and it’s just straight up then I still wouldn’t call it a good trade but at least it makes sense

If I'm a raptors fan I'm pissed...that's the best player in franchise history and you getting rid of him for a guy who will be gone next year lol

Btw I know homie got like depression issues so I pray he doesn't turn into Lamar Odom or idk tries to kill himself over this...seriously

Spurs going to have to figure out the spacing on offense but defensively there's a ton of potential with OG and Dejounte Murray playing together

Also I think I might be more interested in Siakam than Poeltl if I'm San Antonio

Last edited:
Raptors get an F
Spurs at least get a B+ but maybe an A depending on what’s involved with Derozan, I think they will have enough for a max signing next year so it might not be long before they are back in the mix

Raptors get an F
Spurs at least get a B+ but maybe an A depending on what’s involved with Derozan, I think they will have enough for a max signing next year so it might not be long before they are back in the mix
Yeah but if kawhi leaves who's willingly signing with the raptors to play with washed Lowry and 36 year old ibaka

I really need to see what the Raptors gave up.

Being able to get rid of Derozans contract and speeding up the rebuild alone could be worth it as long as they didnt give up high picks.

Plus they have a chance to keep Kawhi even though I dont think they will. Soon as Kawhi gets hit with that winter breeze hes gonna be on fuck Canada shit.

Back