Welcome To aBlackWeb

NBA Offseason Thread

Infamous114

305 🇳🇮
Mod Squad
Fuck it, let's just get it started after all the fuckery from the last few pages of the NBA thread lol

ab1172faa58446d1aa59bcb199e05569.jpg

I got a 15% chance bron comes to miami because of familiarity and because of the fact he chose us as one of the teams he'll talk to.

I would say it's far fetched but I didn't think he would come before. I didn't think he would leave before either. I didn't think wade would leave. I didn't think wade would come back.

I learned to never say never

LeBron not going to the West

Philly is definitely the front runner imo.

They have shooters, youth on great contracts, a very good interior presence, atmosphere and will be the favorites to come out of the East if he joins

Can't see luke Walton handling all this all star talent in LA yeah I know he handled the warriors when Kerr was out but to handle bron and PG potentially? Tall order since bron wanna be smarter than everybody

Lol

Nah

You think Philly has better coaching than Cleveland?

Yes the sixers play a similar style as the warriors and spurs. Lebron would have to drastically change how he plays & I don't see how lebron fits with simmons.

I say lakers cuz lebron is a attention whore + he can expand his media business and play with another prime player(pg)some youngins(kuz,ball) ingram might get moved

Lebron gonna find his banana boat crew

Wherever he goes so will Melo

Might go to Houston w/ Paul

Or he lives in LA

Wade too old to be involved so miami is out

I better not see hassan on the team during media day

Reports say it's 50/50 whether he comes back

Last edited:
I gotta decide whether I’m getting the yellow Bron jersey or the Sunday white

Back