Welcome To aBlackWeb

NBA Offseason thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
You say that like I havent been vehemently against having russ. I'd want Paul because we most likely wouldn't have to give up any young assets and can maybe get a pick out it. Maybe wait a lil bit more to add Leonard as a piece to trade. Trade away the older guys and then when Beal wants out, trade justise, maybe the pick we got for paul if it's possible, and Dion, etc for beal

Also Paul is expiring in the summer of 21 I think right?
No I’m saying it like it was inevitable pat riley would be in on something like this(Russ or cp)

Building around a 30 year old injury prone player is stupid ,so they may as well salvage the situation and acquire an still elite pg.look past the contract and age he’s still more effective than most pg’s in the nba

Jimmy and Russ woulda been a train wreck which is why I was hopin it went down but you can thank daryl morey desperate dumb ass

That being said if Miami gets cp they still ain’t winning shit imo but have a punchers chance of getting to the ecf

No I’m saying it like it was inevitable pat riley would be in on something like this(Russ or cp)

Building around a 30 year old injury prone player is stupid ,so they may as well salvage the situation and acquire an still elite pg.look past the contract and age he’s still more effective than most pg’s in the nba

Jimmy and Russ woulda been a train wreck which is why I was hopin it went down but you can thank daryl morey desperate dumb ass

That being said if Miami gets cp they still ain’t winning shit imo but have a punchers chance of getting to the ecf
What gives me pause is I think jimmy and CP2 might clash also or it could go well since they are both ultra competitive

Chris Paul been a hoe and I don't want no shit from him harrasing my golden eagle over basketball decision making

What gives me pause is I think jimmy and CP2 might clash also or it could go well since they are both ultra competitive

Chris Paul been a hoe and I don't want no shit from him harrasing my golden eagle over basketball decision making

Nah wade,Cp and jimmy would be on some dickriding bff shit

Wade already passive aggressive tweeting talking bout I gotta talk to my brother

Yeah maybe and hopefully but Chris Paul has drew the ire of all his costar teammates wherever he went.

Cant remember NO really but I'm sure peja wanted to cave his chest in a few times
man them niggas was scared of CP when they was here

who was gon check him? Julian Wright?? Hilton Armstrong? The corpse of James Posey?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back