Welcome To aBlackWeb

NBA Offseason thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Clippers got a squad, I can't really think of any glaring weaknesses

They have a bench (Harkless, Green, Harrell and Lou)
they have 3 players who you can give the ball to and say go get me a bucket please in PG, Kawhi and Lou

They have shooting, spacing, players to do the dirty work, rebounding, defense and if Doc can build on what he did last year the odds are in their favor.

Clippers got a squad, I can't really think of any glaring weaknesses

They have a bench (Harkless, Green, Harrell and Lou)
they have 3 players who you can give the ball to and say go get me a bucket please in PG, Kawhi and Lou

They have shooting, spacing, players to do the dirty work, rebounding, defense and if Doc can build on what he did last year the odds are in their favor.
Shit don't forget mcgruder is another tough defender off the bench

Bev,mcgruder,harkless,kahwi,pg,shamet the clippers perimeter defense gonna be sick they're gonna be hemmin squads up

this shit crazy , clippers laid in the cut the whole time while lame ass toronto stalking kahwi like the beatles in town and magic runnin his mouth as usual

logo & co silently dropped a sledgehammer on the league

clippers had the best scoring bench in the nba last season won 48 games,took 2 vs a healthy gs and added kahwi leonard and paul george & mcgruder who is solid role player to this team

Kawhi outchea holding meetings with the Lakers on the counterintelligence side of the game.......brilliant on his part......have the Lakers wait and miss out on signing other free agents while at the same time knew he was going to join Clipset

Also, can we give The Logo his props.......he is truly the GOAT of Front Office executives

Kawhi really wanted to play (against) LeBron (double entendre, don't ask me how), unfortunately he about to see what PG about in this Playoff life.

For PG's sake hopefully his shoulder is healthy!

Those 24-26 picks could hurt damn,okc got a haul.okc cap all fucked up they’re deep in the luxury tax no point in paying that for 1st round exits

I think the knicks fo more methodical so I doubt they do it ,but I definitely could see Miami trying to acquire Russ(if he wants out) for all those expirings.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back