Welcome To aBlackWeb

NBA Offseason thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I kind of like the idea of Cousins on the Spurs.....him, Rudy and Derozan fuck with each other heavy(nh), San Antonio would be able to continue his rehab without much pressure and its low risk/high reward for a team that doesnr have the best history of attracting top tier talent in free agency

Having a big man rotation of LA, Poeltl and Cousins isnt bad and of course if doesnt work they can let him go ala Melo

I think San Antonio could use another wing also though and might need to look at taking a chance on someone like Stanley Johnson to fill that roster spot

Who would have thought last year after being traded to the raptors that Kawhi would be holding us up this year?

This is why I cant listen to sports radio.

Dude said "Did Jordan take days off for load management? No he didnt, he came to play everyday!"

Its like bruh I kind of remember dude taking 3 whole years off during his run.

This is why I cant listen to sports radio.

Dude said "Did Jordan take days off for load management? No he didnt, he came to play everyday!"

Its like bruh I kind of remember dude taking 3 whole years off during his run.

MJ missed most of his second season because he broke his leg. Not every player is gonna play every game. It’s impossible. Selective memory as usual

When Kawhi was with the Spurs he requested to be traded to the Lakers but they sent him to the Raptors

This stalemate is exposing / reinforcing my views on alot of these sports shows.....they just talking / speculating / capping / gossiping with no objective evidence of anything

I know but at least make the offer

Teams usually don't make offers on restricted free agents until after unrestricted free agents are able to sign since that ties up cap space for up to 2 days.

LeBron didn’t make his decision until July 10th when he left he Cavs the first time.

Free agency started later back then tho. This year it started hella early.

I kind of like the idea of Cousins on the Spurs.....him, Rudy and Derozan fuck with each other heavy(nh), San Antonio would be able to continue his rehab without much pressure and its low risk/high reward for a team that doesnr have the best history of attracting top tier talent in free agency

Having a big man rotation of LA, Poeltl and Cousins isnt bad and of course if doesnt work they can let him go ala Melo

I think San Antonio could use another wing also though and might need to look at taking a chance on someone like Stanley Johnson to fill that roster spot

It's like you read my mind completely!!! All of what you typed is exactly what I was thinking but I don't think they will get another wing player after grabbing Carroll unless they move some of the guards on the roster. I doubt they take Cousins but I think he could excel in a 6th man role.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back