But since I know y’all love him so much

Just take my word for him being an excellent defender

Ayo why do you have a Billy King badge? I have the sudden urge to snuff you

Y’all welcome to post clips/discuss other less heralded players

It’s a lot of young talent in the league being overlooked for media narratives

But since I know y’all love him so much

Just take my word for him being an excellent defender

giphy.gif

Really interested to see what the Warriors do with D lo at the deadline. Klay should be back by then or close to it. Zach Lowe mentioned us being a suitor in a potential trade for D Lo and Jaylen Brown. Id imagine AG or Mo would be the centerpiece of those moves. Brown is a bit of an awkward fit but id take him in a swap for Mo all day. D Lo might cost us eirher AG + DJ or Evan + Mo and a pick. Sign me up either way.

Really interested to see what the Warriors do with D lo at the deadline. Klay should be back by then or close to it. Zach Lowe mentioned us being a suitor in a potential trade for D Lo and Jaylen Brown. Id imagine AG or Mo would be the centerpiece of those moves. Brown is a bit of an awkward fit but id take him in a swap for Mo all day. D Lo might cost us eirher AG + DJ or Evan + Mo and a pick. Sign me up either way.
Why would wanna you give up AG for DLO?

Imagine if giannis embraced being Nigerian

Also I was watching a vid of jimmy butler in I think Senegal and them kids was ballin

Africa way too big though to not have even more guys come in and do work

There needs to be an African guard really that’s flashy to make these cracked be like hmmmm

Mudiay ain’t it lol

Can't wait for siakam to drop a 40 piece on Miami's headtop this year.

Why would wanna you give up AG for DLO?

AG my guy but thats what it would take. It just makes too much sense for both teams. We have a glutton of forwads and are desperate for another creator in the backcourt. I think theoretically a Fultz/D Lo backcourt could work perfectly.

“Markelle Fultz hasn’t played a game yet for the Orlando Magic, but the team is giving him a vote of confidence. The Magic picked up Fultz’s 2020-21 option Monday, guaranteeing the former No. 1 overall pick will make a little over $12 million next season.

The team made that call despite not knowing when Fultz will return to the court.”

Can’t wait to up those Dion waiters and James Johnson jokes

“Markelle Fultz hasn’t played a game yet for the Orlando Magic, but the team is giving him a vote of confidence. The Magic picked up Fultz’s 2020-21 option Monday, guaranteeing the former No. 1 overall pick will make a little over $12 million next season.

The team made that call despite not knowing when Fultz will return to the court.”

Can’t wait to up those Dion waiters and James Johnson jokes

They know they are just playing it close to the vest and its not as if we gave him a 4yr extension at 12 a clip. Well worth the gamble. Riley probably would have gave him max

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back