Welcome To aBlackWeb

NBA Offseason thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Its crazy I vividly remember Jamal Crawford, Chandler and Eddy Curry being the young building blocks for Chicago

What really puts it into perspective is when you look at the Bulls roster his rookie year

Brad Miller
Trenton Hassell
Kevin Ollie
Jalen Rose
Fred Hoiberg
Ron Artest
Greg Anthony
Charles Oakley
Travis Best

Its crazy I vividly remember Jamal Crawford, Chandler and Eddy Curry being the young building blocks for Chicago

What really puts it into perspective is when you look at the Bulls roster his rookie year

Brad Miller
Trenton Hassell
Kevin Ollie
Jalen Rose
Fred Hoiberg
Ron Artest
Greg Anthony
Charles Oakley
Travis Best

Those were some rough times

Trusted Source: Victor Oladipo has interest in playing for the Miami Heat down the line

This makes sense because he’s one of Wade’s 5 kids in the NBA with two already being on the heat

Thanks I needed this laugh

But heat fans might care, lurkers who are anonymous might care, and you not gonna make me feel bad for posting and caring about my team when just a few years back y’all said I wasn’t a heat fan

Now I get clowned for being one

Funny how that is

But if I didn’t post content that y’all don’t care about this thread would have a lot less posts

One day y’all will see though. Well hopefully

BDB you’re a funny guy you’re one of my favorite people. Be well

My heart sank at first lmao thought he was fired or had some type of controversy

when pop steps down Spo will be the longest tenured coach in the NBA

when we saw him on this day we were shook

View attachment 173612

Turned out to be a great decision

Dont know if you listened to it but the Woj Pod with Doc and Spo was really good

Where does this resume rank all time?

◾️ 12 Seasons
◾️ Rookie Of The Year
◾️ 10 x All-Star
◾️ 9 x All-NBA
◾️ 4 x Scoring Leader
◾️ 50-40-90 Club
◾️ MVP
◾️ 2 x Champion
◾️ 2 Finals MVP

Status
Not open for further replies.