Olynyk
Adebayo

Bench:

Dragic
Herro
Jones Jr
Johnson
Leonard

It’s flawed because the lineups I have mean either Dion or Winslow will be forced to play off the ball and both need the ball especially if Winslow is playing point and it’s the only time he plays well.

Now off the bench the D suffers from goran and herro being kinda small and both aren’t really plus defenders

But this allows goran to run free with the ball as he’s hates half court basketball and it’s why he can average 17 off the bench in a contract year.

Now if you start goran and bring Dion off the bench it’s more ideal because Dion is a good defender but goran does not play well with Winslow

We gonna be bottom 5 in rebounding

The bright side is that bench is actually pretty good

Dragic is better than a lot Of 2nd unit PGs and Dion is as healthy as he was when he averaged 20 5, and 4 a few years back so whoever comes off the bench I expect to be in the running for 6th man

Last edited:
One team I keep going back and forth with is Detroit, I liked what they did in the draft(I think they got a steal with Sekou Doumbouya) and they had a really solid offseason

They won 41 games last year and the roster is drastically better imo, last season they struggled to field a team with actual nba players a lot of games

Reggie Jackson missed a lot of time and is in a contract year, him along Derrick Rose and Iso Joe should help with the offensive creation which the Pistons desperately need outside of Griffin

Luke Kennard is one of the x factors, even though Detroit got ran off the court in the playoffs he was actually really good...if he can build on that and take another step that'll be big

Keef Morris and Tony Snell were good additions and should help on defense

Hopefully they let Christian Wood cook and hold down the back up center but they probably going to play Thon Maker

If you could guarantee me Blake Griffin was going to be healthy and play at least 65-70 games I would probably put them in the playoffs but its hard to see that happening

Hope Blake gets traded.

He should be in a better position.

Blake still a really really good player imo. Injury prone as a mfer but he can be a difference maker and a really good #2 on a good team when healthy.

Hope Blake gets traded.

He should be in a better position.

Blake still a really really good player imo. Injury prone as a mfer but he can be a difference maker and a really good #2 on a good team when healthy.
What teams do you have in mind?

What teams do you have in mind?

If I was the Heat id rather have Blake than cp3. Yall dont have the assets to trade for him though.

He would be a really good fit on the Pacers with a healthy Oladipo and Myles Turner imo. Dont think they have the assets for him either.

Theres a bunch more teams but I'm already bored of this.

We agree Blake should get out of Detroit though?

If I was the Heat id rather have Blake than cp3. Yall dont have the assets to trade for him though.

He would be a really good fit on the Pacers with a healthy Oladipo and Myles Turner imo. Dont think they have the assets for him either.

Theres a bunch more teams but I'm already bored of this.

We agree Blake should get out of Detroit though?
Heat were hard capped and got butler

Never say never

I do like him and love over Paul but beal is the #1 priority

His salary with the injury problems is worrisome though and it’s almost not worth the risk especially when he’s around 30

Heat were hard capped and got butler

Never say never

I do like him and love over Paul but beal is the #1 priority

His salary with the injury problems is worrisome though and it’s almost not worth the risk especially when he’s around 30

Word. the injuries are the reason he would have to be the clear #2 and be load managed like a mfer instead of being 1b cause hes talented enough to be a 1b.

Hard to do that when he is getting paid like a 1a though.

I was never his biggest fan even though I always liked his game. Fan or not though dont wanna see the last year or two of his prime wasted on a team not going nowhere.

Also I think while the pistons could get more for Drummond, they won’t because of his game and how there’s not really a need for a player like him that much today. But whoever gets him is gonna get a rebounding juggernaut but he never really got better anywhere else

Word. the injuries are the reason he would have to be the clear #2 and be load managed like a mfer instead of being 1b cause hes talented enough to be a 1b.

Hard to do that when he is getting paid like a 1a though.

I was never his biggest fan even though I always liked his game. Fan or not though dont wanna see the last year or two of his prime wasted on a team not going nowhere.
Yeah I agree like if he could be put on a team like the magic that would be interesting to me but Blake and vucevic idk if that’s ideal

Nah nvm that’s the same team as the pistons lol

Pacers it is

Also I think while the pistons could get more for Drummond, they won’t because of his game and how there’s not really a need for a player like him that much today. But whoever gets him is gonna get a rebounding juggernaut but he never really got better anywhere else

Drummond on the Clippers would be a good look but they don't have a way to make that happen.......not a lot of teams need what Drummond brings to the table especially at that price

Drummond on the Clippers would be a good look but they don't have a way to make that happen.......not a lot of teams need what Drummond brings to the table especially at that price
I heard Noah working out for the clips

Maybe the Celtics???

Send jaylen Brown and others over there

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back