NBA Offseason thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nigga all I did was ask

WNBA playoffs also >>>> deep breakdowns over fringe NBA player Frank Nitilikina
Random shots at the God. Be thankful I love you

Actual ball talk and breakdowns of Young talent>>>>>

Not my fault niggas don’t watch the league and still think Melo a top player

Ain’t shit fringe about my boy either, Patrick Mccaw contributed to back to back finals runs

Random shots at the God. Be thankful I love you

Actual ball talk and breakdowns of Young talent>>>>>

Not my fault niggas don’t watch the league and still think Melo a top player

Ain’t shit fringe about my boy either, Patrick Mccaw contributed to back to back finals runs
Love you too bro

I teach it; I love it, of course. The longevity of Shakespeare is that he speaks of human nature with all its tragic sides - evil, greed, love, hate, corruption, irony, and thankfully, what we find to laugh about. We have not changed in over 400 years. We have the same flaws, idiosyncrasies, sense of what we find as humorous. Plays are meant to be seen, and enacted. The language is the hardship, but with proper interpretation and explanation, the joy remains.

I teach it; I love it, of course. The longevity of Shakespeare is that he speaks of human nature with all its tragic sides - evil, greed, love, hate, corruption, irony, and thankfully, what we find to laugh about. We have not changed in over 400 years. We have the same flaws, idiosyncrasies, sense of what we find as humorous. Plays are meant to be seen, and enacted. The language is the hardship, but with proper interpretation and explanation, the joy remains.

Thanks man

Why you rambling about this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back