Welcome To aBlackWeb

NBA Offseason thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fam, this is why I hate Knicks fans. Can't make this up. This is from the NY post.

A group of religious leaders gathered at Madison Square Garden to bless the New York Knicks before NBA Lottery Day. “Here in New York, we need all the help we can get, especially from the higher powers,” proclaimed Rabbi Adam Mintz. He is joined by a priest, a shaman, two witches, and a miracle healer, all praying for the Knicks to score the first pick: Zion Williamson.

be nice if the kings pick comes up 2,3 or 4.....

but already know that aint gotta happen.

Boston got sonned by Milwaukee
Houston embarrassed themselves against Golden State
Philly lost in a manner that left as many questioned unanswered as when the playoffs started

Next domino to fall is the draft lottery tonight

Wouldn’t mind the Wizards getting a top 2 too.

Just want as much talent in the east.

Ja gonna be the best player in this draft.

giphy.gif

Let me tell yall some shit that Knicks fans are gonna do thats gonna make wanna change tems and root for the Grizzlies or something.

So this draft lottery is really important for the franchise and not for any of the players in the draft but because if we get the #1 pick, we can potentially flip it for AD.

That's really important because all season we been hearing KD and Kyrie to the Knicks rumors, and Stephen A even said his sources have said its 95% done that they will, only thing is KD might change his mind.

Now if we get AD in a trade, it'll give KD much more incentive to wanna come to NY.

With all that though, if this scenario works out, a huge percentage of Knicks fans will get mad talking about oh forget KD and AD, just keep Zion.

Knicks fans are the worst

I was listening to espn at some point last week, something I never do, and fans were calling in talking about they dont KD, they rather keep Zion.

Its like fam, we only have 1 playoff series win in the last 20 years, fuck you mean you dont want KD?

Turned the radio off right there. Shit made me wanna punch my phone.

well assuming NY get the pick and Zion is all but a done deal to NOLA, I wonder if NOLA keeps their pick to draft someone else to be apart of the core or do they ship that pick out with Solo Hill or someone to bring in more depth

well assuming NY get the pick and Zion is all but a done deal to NOLA, I wonder if NOLA keeps their pick to draft someone else to be apart of the core or do they ship that pick out with Solo Hill or someone to bring in more depth

We also dont know if NOLA would want Zion, Frank and Knox for AD.

To me thats a better package than anything else yall can get. The Lakers and Celtics package really got worse as the year went on but you never know.

Man ima stay out this thread and make sure I dont get my hopes up. 14% chance of getting the #1 pick isnt much for either one of the bottom 3 teams. Wont be suprised at all if a team no one expects ends up getting the #1 pick

We also dont know if NOLA would want Zion, Frank and Knox for AD.

To me thats a better package than anything else yall can get. The Lakers and Celtics package really got worse as the year went on but you never know.
oh, i know they would take Knox in a deal for sure, but you're right

everyone is speculating like the odds are like it was before this year. With 4 teams with a 14% chance, shit Dallas might end up with that bitch

Man ima stay out this thread and make sure I dont get my hopes up. 14% chance of getting the #1 pick isnt much for either one of the bottom 3 teams. Wont be suprised at all if a team no one expects ends up getting the #1 pick
I am rooting against u mainly bcos i want to see these Caw Caw boyz cry. They have put all their eggs in the Zion basket, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back