Welcome To aBlackWeb

NBA Offseason thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let’s talk about how from the 2015 draft only 5 players drafted in the first round are on their original team including draft night trades

Towns
Winslow
Turner
Booker
Looney

Let’s talk about 5th pick hezonja or 8th pick Stanley Johnson or kaminsky right after

Or let’s talk about marquese Chriss and thon maker being lotto picks

First 5 picks in the 2014 draft is

Wiggins
Jabari
Embiid
Aaron Gordon
Exum

Only 1 all star after 5 years

Two of these guys are about to be out the league, 1 has a horrible contract while people have given up on him, and the other is average while playing on a bad team

Those are pretty damning lotto blunders.

One of the main things that have killed Charlotte is their awful drafting.

Those are pretty damning lotto blunders.

One of the main things that have killed Charlotte is their awful drafting.
Teams drafting 10 and down probably get much more value overall

Look at 2017

Frank nitilikina 8th pick lmao Malik monk 11th

John Collins #19
Harry Giles #20
Jarret Allen #22

Much better players

Teams drafting 10 and down probably get much more value overall

Look at 2017

Frank nitilikina 8th pick lmao Malik monk 11th

John Collins #19
Harry Giles #20
Jarret Allen #22

Much better players

Those guys are all very young so the jury is still out on them but some guys picked lower like you stated have been better do far. Harry Giles hasn't proven too much due to injury but this season should be a super important one for him

Those guys are all very young so the jury is still out on them but some guys picked lower like you stated have been better do far. Harry Giles hasn't proven too much due to injury but this season should be a super important one for him
Giles showed flashes last year I think he’s gonna have a great season with that thug cauley stein gone

So much for skal labissere

Giles showed flashes last year I think he’s gonna have a great season with that thug cauley stein gone

I think he most definitely has a better chance to show his skill but Dedmon is still in his way also. The Kings have a very Interesting team and is going to be even better than last season barring Injuries.

Also why you call ole boy a thug?

I think he most definitely has a better chance to show his skill but Dedmon is still in his way also. The Kings have a very Interesting team and is going to be even better than last season barring Injuries.

Also why you call ole boy a thug?
Ahhh I KNEW sac picked somebody up I couldn’t remember who I forgot. Also idk I was joking because of his tats lol

Btw Cody zeller went #4 and Alex Len #5

Ahhh I KNEW sac picked somebody up I couldn’t remember who I forgot. Also idk I was joking because of his tats lol

Btw Cody zeller went #4 and Alex Len #5

Zeller has been solid and Len played decent in Atlanta in okay minutes last season but both got drafted pretty high for what they bring to the table. Honestly though that draft class wasn't the greatest with top end talent. Oladipo, Giannis, Adams, McCollum, Potter Jr., Gobert, and Schroeder are the most highly productive guys in that class and at least Zeller turned out to be a rotation player

Zeller has been solid and Len played decent in Atlanta in okay minutes last season but both got drafted pretty high for what they bring to the table. Honestly though that draft class wasn't the greatest with top end talent. Oladipo, Giannis, Adams, McCollum, Potter Jr., Gobert, and Schroeder are the most highly productive guys in that class and at least Zeller turned out to be a rotation player
If my team was so bad and I got the #4 pick and I got Cody zeller who is Caucasian kosta koufus I would be upset

Len ehh backup big on a decent team

Who has the best chance to make something out of themself?

Dante Exum
Cameron Payne
Frank Nitilikina
Marquese Chriss
Tyus Jones
Emanuel Mudiay
Mikal Bridges

Exum and Frank
Is exum ever gonna play enough to break out though? Never mind the health

He has two all star caliber players in front of him in the rotation

Frank sucks ass don’t get me started on poor mans kris Dunn who has to fight for mins with eldrid

Thanks for the answer though lol

Is exum ever gonna play enough to break out though? Never mind the health

He has two all star caliber players in front of him in the rotation

Frank sucks ass don’t get me started on poor mans kris Dunn who has to fight for mins with eldrid

Thanks for the answer though lol

I think Exum has all the tools if he can stay healthy and get some real PT.

I haven't given up on Frank. I think he can be a very good defender.

Finally I hear something about KZ Okapala as he started working out in Miami on Monday. He’s saying good things and they are working on his handles, finishing, shooting, etc even though he excelled at it already and I’m excited for him to play here. He’s top 12 out this draft

I think Exum has all the tools if he can stay healthy and get some real PT.

I haven't given up on Frank. I think he can be a very good defender.

Exum has the tools but the injuries and lack of PT have really hampered him

He needs to leave bad but if he goes, where can he? Orlando?

Exum has the tools but the injuries and lack of PT have really hampered him

He needs to leave bad but if he goes, where can he? Orlando?

What's crazy is it would probably take an injury for a team to rescue him from purgatory.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back