Welcome To aBlackWeb

NBA Offseason thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I find it hard to believe that LBJ don’t have a huge stake in Klutch Sports.

Everything they have is because him

Andrew Wiggins getting shit for not playing for Canada in FIBA saying "he doesn't feel like it's the right time" lol

They say he hasn't played for Canada since 2012?

It's funny because between

Murray, Wiggins, Barrett, olynyk, Thompson, Corey Joseph, Dillon Brooks, and Dwight Powell

They have a decent team with nick nurse coaching

Wiggins just a lazy sack of shit he should have 0 fans

My niggas younger bro is his road dawg. That nigga couldn't give af. Getting traded from Cleveland off top always bothered him. Jimmy butler was the cherry on top. These niggas don't do nothing but smoke and run 2k.

That's fucking dope to me. Imagine being one of those kids and how cool that is for them. Dude is wild annoying at times but he's a good hearted nigga in world that doesn't have a lot of em.
i thought it was kinda dope too, but i was still rolling lol

Man foh. If I got guaranteed money out the gate why am I risking getting injured for that shit.

If you ain't get drafted or got drafted late second round yeah unfortunately you might have to go out there and prove something. What does Zion or any frp have to prove to anyone right now tho?

Let's stop acting like summer league is anything but another combine for niggas that didn't make the cut.

Why should he risk injury for summer league?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back